17 | Cheer Up

Ahra's POV

Without realizing, my whole body was splattered with blood. Mingi and San as well. But we were all fine. I was too slow to notice the bloody person in front of me.

"W-wooyoung..." I stuttered.

"Guess I missed." Dongmyeong smirked, the gun in his hand.

I was in tears as Wooyoung dropped to the ground, blood dripping all over.

"I-I'LL KILL YOU, ASSHOLE!!" San shouted as he voice cracked, running over towards Dongmyeong as Mingi chased him.

"Ohh, another one. I've always wanted to kill KQ agents." Dongmyeong chuckled, aiming towards San.

"NOOOO!!!" I shouted, grabbing my gun and running towards him.

"AHRA, STAY BACK!!" Mingi shouted.

"Oh, my target came to me, huh." he smiled, pointing the gun towards me.

I quickly pulled the trigger, fast enough to hit Dongmyeong. But he pulled the trigger as well.

I could clearly feel someone hug my body as we dropped to the ground. I opened my eyes and saw who it was.

"S-Seonghwa?"

He smiled at me as I was about to cry once again. Hongjoong ran over and helped us up. Thankfully, the shot only made it to his shoulder.

We quickly ran out of there before the rest of them found us. San was crying uncontrollably and so was I.

As soon as we reached the headquarters, we had to tell the others about what happened. I felt so terrible. It felt like Wooyoung died because of me, like it was all my fault.

I sat at the desk in my room, thinking of what I could've or should've done. Would he be safe if I was the one who died instead? Would everyone be fine if I never joined in the first place?

Just then, someone knocked on my room door.

"Come in." I said, clearly lacking energy.

Mingi came in and sat on the floor beside me.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked as I shrugged.

"Don't think about it too much. Everything will be fine from now on." he said, trying to cheer me up.

"I'm gonna head out for a while." I stretched my arms as I got off the chair.

"Oh, alright. I'll wait in here then." he said as I opened the door.

I walked to my usual hangout place, the corridor. I paused as I saw someone there. Judging from his back, it was Seonghwa. He was looking around, as if he didn't want to be caught doing whatever he was doing that is.

He left something before running towards his room. I quickly walked over and sat down.

I saw a cup of water with an orange memo stuck on it. I read it out loud.

"Don't blame yourself for everything. Sometimes, stuff happen for a reason. Cheer up, please."

This time there was no flower.

"HOL UP- SEONGHWA HAS BEEN MAKING THESE THE WHOLE TIME???" I shouted, a bit too loud as I saw him walk into the corridor, a pen in his hand.

"Oh Seonghwa, what brings you here?" I smiled awkwardly.

"N-nothing." he stuttered, hiding the pen behind his back as his cheeks turned pink.

"You forgot the flower, didn't you." I smirked as his eyes were shaky.

"W-what flower? I totally have no idea what you're talking about." he said hurriedly as I chuckled.

"Sure, you don't. Aight, I'm heading back to my room now. See ya around, flower boy." I smiled as I passed by him.

It was weirdly quiet in the building. I mean, usually when you walk through the hall of rooms, you can hear Jongho shouting or Mingi screaming. But today, it was quiet.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed mine. I turned around to see a shy Seonghwa trying his best not to show his blush.

"I-I'll walk you to your room." he stuttered.

I mean, it's just my room. But I'll just let him since he wants to.

As we opened the door, my room was pitch black.

"Mingi? You in there?" I asked as there was no answer.

I also felt Seonghwa's hand disappear. The lights turned on as well.

"Suprise!!!" the 7 of them shouted as I gasped.

"W-what is this?" I stuttered, suprised.

"We decided to have a mini party to cheer you up." San pouted.

"Awww, y'all are so cute." I smiled, running to hug them.

We all celebrated happily and had fun together. Lastly, we held a mini memorial for Wooyoung. We all sat in a circle and took turns to say what we wanted to him.

"Alright, since we're done here. Let's get some rest after all the chaos that happened." I yawned.

"Ahra, there's one more suprise." the smirked as I looked at them confusingly.

Yeosang passed me an envelope as I raised an eyebrow. I took another look at them before opening it slowly.

"Dear Park Ahra, the most wonderful girl I've met all my life. You were always stunning in my eyes and I will never forget the moment we first met. Thank you so much for all the wonderful memories. But, I have one favor to ask from you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I read, pausing.

"From Park Seonghwa." I finished as all of them squealed in expectation.

"Yes." I smiled as they all cheered happily.

"AHRA, I'M SO HAPPY, I COULD KISS YOU!" Seonghwa jumped as he hugged me.

He was too shy so he just pecked my cheek, making me turn pink as the others teased us.

Just then, Seonghwa's phone rang.