13 | Fake

Ahra's POV

"When do we wake her up?"

"Don't ask, okay. Just keep waiting till she wakes up herself."

Who in the-

I opened my eyes, faced with two men in front of me. One of them was Dongju?¿ I don't recognize the other though.

"Dongju, are you ok-" I tried to lift myself up, but I was pulled right back.

I landed back on the chair I was on. Feeling a pain on my wrist, I took a look and saw that I was chained to the chair. I looked back at Dongju and the guy in front of me.

"Dongju, what's happening?"

I could read his expression. Dongju felt relieved, with a tiny ounce of guilt. The other guy didn't really seem to care.

"Now that she's awake, let's get Dongmyeong to deal with her." he said, walking out the room as Dongju just followed.

After they left, the whole room was silent. I looked around, spotting my belongings on a small table not quite far from where I was sitting. I searched the room for a key or anything else I could use to get this chain off.

Suddenly, the room door opens once again and I gulped as he walked over to me.

"Ahra,you're awake!" he smiled.

I just kept quiet as he sat at the small table. Looking through my stuff, he stopped and turned to me. Holding a cell phone in his hands, he walks towards me and bends down so that our faces are at the same height.

"Ahra, password?" he asked, switching on the phone, the lock screen on display.

"T-that's not my phone." I gulped.

"Ahra, I'm just going to take a quick look, okay?" he said, dragging a chair and placing it in front of me as he sat down on it.

"Now open it."

"It's not mine." I replied, staring at the phone in his hand.

That's not my phone, but San's.

"Ahra, are you really not going to cooperate?" he sighed.

"It's not mine, okay. I swear." I said, searching for a way to escape.

That's when I saw a key on the table nearby. I'm not 100% sure but that key might be for the chain, right?

"Ahra? Are you thinking about him?" Dongmyeong asked, smirking.

"Who do y-"

"That little friend of yours. Can you believe what he did? He sold you off, honey." he chuckled, as I raised an eyebrow.

"No.....San couldn't have.." I mumbled to myself.

"He really did, so don't have hope that he'd ever come back to save you."

San's POV

I took a deep breath before walking into Hongjoong's office. He greeted me with a smile as Mingi sat across him.

This is gonna be bad-

"Hey San, what brings you to my office?" he smiled brightly.

Expecially when he's smiling like that...

"Oh, i-i uh-"

"How's your mission with Ahra going by the way?" Mingi asked, his eyes sparkling.

"Right, about that...."

-

"WHATTTTT????!!!!" both of them shouted after I explained everything.

"SO YOU SOLD HER OFF TO THAT DONGMYEONG GUY JUST TO MEET HIM???" Mingi asked, grabbing his hair in frustration.

"H-he wanted something in return..."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU COME UP WITH A PLAN BEFORE YOU DID??!!"

"I DID, but things didn't go as I planned it to." I  shrugged as they sighed.

"Still, you should've had a backup plan ready, San." Hongjoong sighed, massaging his forehead.

"Well, what are we going to do now?" I bit my lip.

"What else? We need to start a rescue plan to save Ahra." Hongjoong sighed.

"Hey, have you guys seen Wooyoung?" Yunho burst in with a worried face.

"You know, I haven't seen him all day." Mingi shrugged.

"Me neither." Hongjoong sighed.

Oh great. First, Ahra gets captured and now Wooyoung's lost.

"I'll ask the others to search for him. For now, you two come with me, we need to go get Ahra." Hongjoong said and got up his chair as Mingi and I followed.