Player start? Yes or Yes?

A/N: "Here we go gamers!"

Ghost: "Sir are you sure this is a good idea?"

A/N: "What the story?"

Ghost: "No making it a harem."

A/N: "What would be the problem-"

Day: "Did Goldie say harem!"

A/N: "Oh god just start the chapter!"
—————————————————————————
F/N's perspective

Darkness. Nothing but darkness. I felt as if I was floating around, yet standing on a solid surface at the same time.

Who am I? Well I'm you, well not you exactly, but this version of you as your reading this. Kind of meta when you think about it? You're talking to yourself through a book on a website, but I'll stop breaking the fourth wall. I know at this point A/N gets a disconnect from all the previous walls that have been broken so I'll leave you be.

I was just your normal 17 year old gamer and spent what some would say an unhealthy amount of time looking at screens, but hey it's the same as any computer job. Anyway I'm getting off topic again, I couldn't really remember how I got here exactly?

Suddenly a text box formed in front of me and a small video began to play, convenient.

It showed myself and my sister? Oh right I remember now! We were heading to the store to pick up groceries when that robber came in.

The video sped up then started playing again as the robber had a gun to my sister's head as the cops were on scene.

Robber: "Come any closer and she gets it!"

Sister: "P-please let me go."

Robber: "Not a chance kid! You're my ticket out of this!"

She started crying as he turned his attention back to the cops. Where was I during this? Well the video pans over to me with a broom in my hand as I sneaked my way behind him. When I had gotten within striking distance I swung at his head resulting in him letting go of my sister and stumbling back. He then turned to me as I tackled him onto the ground. Hearing the scuffle the cops ran inside and came onto the scene of me with a bullet in my abdomen and him pointing the gun down at me. He was going to pull the trigger again before he got lit up like a Christmas tree. When it was all over the screen showed me bleeding out on the floor as my sister pleaded for me to stay awake. Of course this is some damn Isekai and I bleed out before the paramedics arrive.

The video shut off before white text started to crawl across the text box with two options below it.

[Would you like to start a new game?]

Yes-

Or

Yes-

F/N: "Wow so many options, I wonder what I should choose?"

A new text box appeared and some blue text started to appear.

B. Text: ["Sarcasm isn't necessary Dave."]

F/N: "Great your menu from Log Horizon Abridged. I'm sorry Hal."

B. Text: ["Then pick a option Dave."]

F/N: "But i get the reference? Fine."

I extended my arm and clicked on the Yes option. (Which one you will never know.)

B. Text: ["Excellent now select a new option."]

New text appeared on the text box.

[Choose your start?]