Vex milk!?

F/N's perspective

Water dropped from the ceiling as Bruce, Winter and I walked through the maze of man made and natural caverns that made up the deeper parts of the mine. Small wired lights lined the walls were the only thing keeping us from falling into pitch darkness.

F/N: "How much further Bruce?"

I asked as the Faunus stopped. His ears twitching slightly before he turned and headed down a side path. Now leaving the main shaft that held the mine carts and other scattered equipment.

Bruce: "Not much further."

He said confidently as he made another left that descended deeper into the earth.

Winter: "Were you there when the tunnel caved in?"

Bruce: "No, but it isn't hard to tell where with all the noise."

After saying that I tried to stay as quiet as possible. But all I heard was the dripping of water and the sounds of our feet echoing against the walls. After trying for a bit with no success, I glanced over at Bruce to see his ears twitching again.

F/N: "Echolocation I assume?"

Bruce looked back at me with a half amused look.

Bruce: "Bravo, you know how bats work."

He said in a monotone voice before stopping again at what would be the beginnings of a new tunnel, if not for the debris blocking the way.

Bruce: "Here it is."

Winter: "It's blocked off, how do you expect us to get in?"

She said in an annoyed tone. Bruce just shrugged and looked at me.

Bruce: "I just said I'd lead you to it, the miners sealed off the entrance in case whatever was inside tried to escape."

Winter: "That doesn't help our situation."

Bruce: "Hey, I said I'd lead you here, not help you dig it out."

F/N: "It's fine, just both of you stand back."

I said before opening my inventory and pulling out the earth dust crystal from the case, replacing it from the ice dust that already sat in the amulets slot. I caught Bruce giving me a cocked brow at what I was doing before he backed up. Winter did the same as I summoned my staff and prepared a spell.

F/N: "Alright, just....prepare to run if this goes wrong ok?"

Bruce: "Alright....what are you even going to do with that staff?"

F/N: "This, Move Earth."

I said as the staff glows a bronze color, the tunnel around us shaking as the rubble breaks apart into sand, opening up the tunnel, new pillars of rock supporting the pathway. The shaking soon came to halt as I lowered my staff, the glowing fading away.

Winter: "H-how did you?"

F/N: "Magic, now then, Bruce if you would like to stay out here that would be nice. Winter, let's go."

I said, slipping the staff onto my back as I walked into the newly cleared tunnel. The sound of Winter's steps behind me quickened as she caught up.

Winter: "That was....something."

F/N: "You saw me shrink a dragon that's three stories tall into the size of a house cat? How is that surprising."

Winter went to say something but stopped herself and just kept walking, my point clearly proven. We walked inside for a bit, I had to cast a light spell as the cave became darker the further we went from the entrance. Though it wasn't long till a light started to pour from the floor up ahead.