To Atlas

F/N's perspective

.......hangovers suck. Like really really suck. I found out the hard way when I woke up this morning. The few beams of light that streamed in from between the curtains felt like the rays of a thousand stars. I groaned out in pain, putting a hand over my eyes. The pain subsiding a bit, the taste of the alcohol still lingered in the back of my mouth.

F/N: (Guess me and Yang hit that bottle pretty hard....... Wait a minute.)

It took me a minute to remember something very useful for this situation. Moving my hand from my eyes, the pain from the sun burning my eyes a little bit before fading away as I casted lessee restoration on myself. Now with my head not screaming at me, I opened my eyes to..... a sight for sure.

The light that had pledged me was more gentle, illuminating a small portion of the room. Though what caught me attention was the empty bottle that lay on the floor next to the bed... and sitting on it was my shirt. Around it was an assortment of clothes, and it was then that I felt the weight on my chest.

I looked over and a million thoughts sprang into my head as I saw Yang sleeping on my chest..... the both of us naked as they day we were born.

F/N: "O-oh god what happened last night."

Yang: "A lot."

I yelped as Yang picked her head up, her lilac eyes looking into mine. She smiled gently before putting her head back down.

F/N: "D-did we?"

Yang: "Yup, you don't remember do you?"

I thought for a second, bits and pieces coming back to me.

F/N: "A-a little bit."

Yang hums in response, moving her hand and tracing circles on my bare chest.

Yang: "Well, I enjoyed last night, thank you for being gentle~."

I stammered a bit at her words. Yang giggled before sitting up to stretch. I looked away out of decency, knowing very well Yang would have a smug look on her face. Moving a bit, I put my legs over the side of the bed, resting my face in my palms as I let out a groan.

F/N: "Yang?"

Yang: "Hm?"

F/N: "U-um.....where does this put......us?"

I said unsure of what to really do. On the one hand I got laid by one of the hottest people I've met, on the other I didn't know how this would affect our friendship moving forward. But those thoughts battling in my mind were quelled when I felt Yang snaked her arms around my chest. Her bust resting against my back as she lays her head on my shoulder.

Yang: "We're still cool right?"

F/N: ".....are we? I mean we did just.....

Yang: "We did......

The realization seemed to hit her too, but unlike me, she didn't seem to think about it for too long. Gently, she moved my head to face her.

Yang: "Hey, I know it's way too early to be.... well-

F/N: "A relationship? Ya, most don't turn out well if they start from...this."

Yang nods, running hand over my jawline slowly.

Yang: "Well you're certainly easy on the eyes."

F/N: "Could say the same for you."

We smiled at each other, Yang pulling her hand back.

Yang: "Well, I have a idea."

F/N: "Shoot."

Yang: "Well...... we could be friends with benefits, start there..... and see if something more comes from it."