Meeting a rose, dragon and a rabbit

F/N's perspective

The wind wasn't the only thing on my mind as my 'small' group flew over the outstretched forest below. Last night hasn't been the best sleep, nightmares of recent events playing in my mind, seeing those I cared for taken over like puppets, know that I was the cause..... it scares me. The timeline I once knew was gone, because I'm here. But my own problems would have to wait, cause there were other present problems. Mainly those of Summer Rose, who had her arms wrapped around my stomach as we flew.

Since we woke up this morning she's seemed lost in thought. We didn't bother her, knowing very well what was on her mind.

F/N: "You ok back there?"

Summer: "Hm, o-oh I'm fine....

Her voice trailed off. Taking a glance behind me, I saw her expression was saddened. Behind her was Watts and Salem who were in their own conversation. I could only hear mumbles over the wind, so I paid it no mind as I looked back at the troubled mother.

F/N: "Still don't know what to say?"

Summer: "Yes...... where do I even begin, hi honey I'm back after being a prisoner if who's standing next to me?"

F/N: "..... best probably not mention that....

Summer: "Oh.... right."

It was quiet between us for a bit, the only sound being the beat of Scales wings and the wind. Though I couldn't imagine what she must be feeling, I felt that I should try to help her the best I could.

F/N: "I know I haven't felt what you're probably feeling, but..... I think you just need to let your emotions guide you on this one. They're going to be just as happy to see you as you are to see them. You'll know what to say if you follow what your heart tells you."

She was quiet for a few moments before she tightened her hold around my stomach and let out a sigh.

Summer: ".... alright. Thank you F/N, really."

F/N: "Well I'm technically twenty three, so I've been around the block."

Summer: "Ya, sometimes I forget about that."

F/N: "Wait so that technically means I can drink- ow!"

Summer smacked the back of my head and as I looked back at her, she was glaring at me.

Summer: "You won't be drinking till you are legally able to, no technically."

F/N: "Fine, fine, geez."

The aura around us seemed to lift to a lighter mood. Though we all grew a little more serious as Scales started to dip down. The tree's below started to thin out and shift into a grassland, before us lay a cliff and sat atop it, was Beacon academy.

Trying our best to not draw too much attention. Scales landed near the end of the treeline and set down the rest of my grimm. They shook themselves off and were very happy to be back on solid ground. The humans of the group descend down Scales tail to the ground before making their way to the grounds of the school.

Summer stayed close to me as she looked around, her nervously slowly returning as we moved from a dirt path to solid stone walkways that ran across the campus. Several students watched us from their day to day activities, many pointing at myself and Summer, speaking in hushed tones.

Though it wasn't long before we made it to the front of the school, the large statue of the huntsman academy stood tall, a symbol of the school's promise. I couldn't help but marvel at it a bit before the coffee attic himself spoke.

Ozpin: "I was wondering when you would show."

The Wizard said as he made his appearance from behind the statue, a hot cup of coffee in hand.