Rose/Xaio long household

F/N's perspective

The drive back to Patch took till nightfall and to say that I was exhausted.... would be an understatement. During the entire time I was bombarded with questions from Ruby about my powers and my stats and.. you get the point.

I showed her everything I could, but it didn't seem to stop the wave of questions from pouring out of her mouth and only when we had stopped in front of the Rose household did Tai ask her to save the rest of the questions for the morning.

Tai: "Ruby, I think F/N's answered enough questions for today."

Ruby: "Awww come ooooon."

Summer: "Ruby listen to your father."

Ruby: "Ok....

She said a little disappointed as she got out of the car. I clambered out after her with a sigh of relief. Doing an over exaggerating stretch as the rest got out of the car.

F/N: "Freeeeeedom!"

Yang: "Oh calm down."

She said, rolling her eyes and walked into the house with Ruby in tow. Summer, who was standing next to Tai, was looking at her home. Even in the coming twilight I could see her eyes water a bit. Tai gave her a gentle smile as he took a few steps towards the house.

Tai: "What a minute?"

Summer simply nods and rubs her eyes.

Summer: "Ya, if you don't mind."

Tai: "Of course honey."

Tai glanced over at me, a small smile on his face before he headed into his home after his daughters. Walking over next to her, I looked at the cabin in the woods, a very humble home on its exterior.

F/N: "You know she takes waaaaay too much after you."

Summer chuckled a bit, wiping the small tears from her eyes.

Summer: "Oh don't act like you didn't already know that, Mr. All seeing."

F/N: "Oh hush, it's a lot different from knowing someone's personality then to actually be bombarded with questions right after another without time to respond."

Summer reached over and ruffled my hair a bit.

Summer: "Well get used to it. You're in our care till you leave for Atlas."

F/N: "Ya...... Summer are you.... worried?"

Summer was silent for a moment, looking at her home again for a moment, then turning back to face me.

Summer: "I am, but right now, I don't see a reason to worry. Let's not let the what if's tarnish the now."

F/N: "Ya guess you're right."

With a nod from her, we made our way into the home. Tai looked like he was in thought as we made our way into the living room.

Summer: "What's wrong honey?"

She asked, seeming to bring Tai out of his thoughts as he looked at his wife.

Tai: "Oh nothing. Just wondering where our guest will be sleeping."

Summer: "Don't we have the spare room?"

Tai: "You mean Qrow's? You can try but......

Tai trailed off as he looked towards a door. Not really sure what he was going on about, we both walked over, Summer being the bold one and opened the door. That's when we figured out why Tai was so off about it.