The Spawn of darkness

A/N: "I'm back!"

Ghost: "You make to many story idea's."

A/N: "I know and it's a problem, but I can't help it!"

Ghost: "How about you actually get the ones done that you have already!"

A/N: "Fine fine, well let's at least give this book its long awaited next chapter!"

Ghost: "*Sigh* guess it's a start."
—————————————————————————
F/N's perspective

???: "I am finally free!"

The shaking came to an end as I felt an ever present dark aura present around us.

Salem: "What is that. F/N?"

Everyone looked at me for answers which scared me a bit.

F/N: "I-I don't know, whatever that thing is isn't anything I know of."

Cinder: "What do we do then?"

I looked down at my mana, seeing it was still recovering from the Purification, clenching my hand and looked at them.

F/N: "Well we're not going to find out standing around here."

Watts: "The boy is right."

They nodded and started to run outside, I stayed still for a moment and caught Summer by her shoulder as she was going to run past.

Summer: "F/N?"

F/N: "Summer, I have a sinking feeling that this isn't going to end well. I need you to pack us everything and get it onto Scales."

I looked at her with worry as she nodded.

Summer: "Alright, be careful."

I just patted her shoulder and ran outside, the land around me becoming darker then it already was. Standing next to the group we watched as over a hill, 'something' walked into our vision. It resembled some crude replica of a human Grimm, its blood red eyes stared down at us, on its head adorned a pair of demon like horns, it's torso burly like its arms and legs, plated with bone. Lastly, its five digit clawed hand moving as it stopped walking.

???: "Well, if it isn't the queen that took my throne, oh how lovely she has friends too."

It let out a low beastly chuckle as we all brought out our weapons, I summoned my max level staff and aimed it at the figure.

F/N: "You shall not pass beast! Also what the fuck are you?"

Behind me I felt the load steps of my Grimm excluding Scales as whatever that thing was looked at its own claw and flexed it.

???: "You wish to know what I am?"

F/N: "Sorry are you deaf? Do I need to sign to you or are you going to talk."

The Grimm glared down at me as it raised a clawed hand to its face.

???: "Oh what a mouth you have, someone should have raised you better. IF you must know my name so badly."

The Grimm took some steps towards us and held his clawed hands behind his back.

???: "I was known by many names before the god's left, the spawn of Darkness, the Destroyer, the Alpha, but you.... you may call me Wrath.

F/N: "I'm not getting harmless perv vibes coming from this guy right now."

Wrath: Well then kid, I guess you are all out here to find out if I'm a threat to your little group. No?"