Chapter 1🎥

The Golden Globes

The limo jumped around as it drove agonisingly slowly down the road to the entrance of the red carpet for The Golden Globes.

Y/N held onto the hairpiece that her stylist had spent ages trying to fix into her hair, and after many comments about her misshapen head and  many curses used, it was finally in place and Y/N was not willing to go through that pain again. She made sure that the shiny, silver piece was in place. This was a challenge of course, as every bump in the road they drove over continuously threatend to ruin hours of work.

The Golden Globes. If someone had told Y/N when she was 5 years old, that by the time she was 17 she would have attended the Golden Globes three times, Y/N would have laughed. Of course, it would have been very difficult to believe.

Nobody, not even the always hopeful Y/N, would have believed that a girl from a small town nobody knew about, would be able to go on and do the things that Y/N had.

"Third time attending," Y/N thought to herself, as the limo bounced over yet another bump, "Hopefully, hopefully, it'll be the third time winning too!" She smiled to herself at the thought, thinking about whether they'd name an award after her, since she was always on the nominees list and always being pestered by reporters after being awarded with a huge shiny trophy.

Y/N hoped that they'd get there sooner, that she could get out of the limo and stretch her legs. Of course, if she got out and stretched her legs, the paparazzi would be on that in a flash. So she wiggled around on her seat a little, just trying to get a bit comfortable. Though, before she could relax again, she felt the limo come to a halt. They were there.

Moments later, the black door slid open at the hand of a man Y/N didn't know, and would probably never speak to again. The flashing lights seeped their way into the limo immediately and Y/N was offered a hand to get out. The moment she was out of the limo, she was guided to the red carpet, squinting as she walked due to the blinding camera flashes.

She took a deep breath before turning to face the many cameras, pulling the same smile as she always does, trying to keep it light. Her publicist always goes through the photos of her at public events and she always gives her feedback. Therefore, Y/N always smiled and never tried that mysterious sort of look that many other stars did.

Y/N was a star, there was no doubt about it. From taking a mere acting class and taking part in one show with her local theatre, she was now one of the biggest young stars in Hollywood. As mentioned previously, she never would have thought it.

She kept smiling at the the cameras before being moved up the carpet a metre and doing the same thing again. Keep smiling. Keep smiling...

Standing in front of the cameras always made her nervous, but after doing it so many times, she was used to it. Eventually, she was aloud inside the venue and she sighed with relief the moment she was out of the paparazzi's blast. She was still in the public eye though, she knew that there were a few cameras in there filming so she didn't entirely let her guard down.

Her first instinct was to look for someone she knew, a past co-star maybe. Or a celebrity she'd spoken to online. But her attention was caught when she spotted a director who's work she'd studied many times!

Many, many times.

As she was thinking through her game plan; deciding what to say when she went over to talk to him, she was surprised to see him walk over to talk to her. Maybe he'd caught her giving him that fangirl look for a good five minutes and had decided to check that she was alright.

"Y/N, right?" Andy asked, he was way taller in person than on screen. He put his hand out to shake and Y/N took it, nodding and smiling.

"Yep, the one and only. You're Andy Muchietti? I'm a little bit of a fan, if I'm being honest. I look at your work all of the time!" Y/N squealed and tried to stay calm.

"Oh really?" He smiled, "Well I'm a pretty big fan of you too!"

Y/N spoke to Andy for a while, mainly discussing pieces of each others work that they admired. Y/N casually mentioned a book that she'd read.

She'd read it as a thing to keep her busy between takes but ended up falling in love with it. She couldn't help but think about adapting it, and secretly, she'd always thought Andy would direct it brilliantly.

Never did she think she'd be helping him adapt it.

***********************************************
Yes, Andy is the man who directed It.
Also, what do you think??
Hope this was okay ♡