Chapter 9🎥

Meeting the Boys

After looking around the room, Y/N was happy with the cast that she had chosen but realised that there was a main cast member missing. Sadie Sink, playing Megan. Megan was Nessa's best friend and was in the movie a lot.

"Hey guys! So great to finally see you all together! Has uh- has anyone seen Sadie?" Y/N asked, pulling away from Lilia's hug. The group looked around the room and exchanged looks of confusion, they shrugged.

"No sorry. I don't think she's here yet." Lilia responded, giving a gentle smile before turning to Noah, "And here's the one and only Noah Schnapp! Millie has told me so much about you!" she smiled and went to hug him.

Y/N laughed and smiled at the number of hugs that had been exchanged already. She decided to let Charli, Lilia and Noah catch up so she walked over to Will and Jaeden to introduce herself. Y/N walked over to the windowsill, taking in the cute furiture an useful kitchen area as she made her way over to Will.

Will looked up, his bright blue eyes meeting hers. He smiled and put his guitar down, putting his hand out to her. Y/N took it and shook it, smiling at him, "Hey! Great to see you again! How are you?" she asked politley.

"I'm great, thank you. I'm really exited to be here, you know I wasn't even sure I was going to get the part." He replied, his British accent shining through. 

"Oh yeah, I wasn't too sure at one point as well," Y/N giggled, "I mean, I kind of thought you were way too nice to play such a mean character, but oh well, looks like you pulled through!" Y/N smiled and turned to Jaeden who was still reading his book but kept glancing up at them every now and again- waiting to introduce himself. He figured he might as well do it, Y/N was looking right over at him. Jaeden placed his bookmark in his book and put his book down, standing up.

"Hey Y/N, how was your flight?" he asked politely, smiling at her.

"It was good thanks, yours?" she replied and giggled softly, knowing how much she hated having to make small talk. She just hoped that she would bond with the rest of the cast soon, so the next few months wouldn't be her pretending to enjoy talking to people. 

Jaeden nodded and smiled, "It was pretty good," he put his arms out for a hug but reconsidered and put them back by his sides. Y/N laughed softly and hugged him instead, he returned it. They both pulled away and Jaeden laughed, scratching his eyebrow, "Yeah sorry, I wasn't sure if it was professional or not."

Y/N shook her head and smiled, "Don't worry about being professional, we're going to be good friends." Y/N and Jaeden carried on talking for a while, about Andy and about things that had happened to them recently. Y/N congratulated him on his performance in Defending Jacob, she thought he was pretty good. Then they got into a debate over whether Jacob was really guilty or not.

"Oh come on, two murdered people who just happened to know Jacob? That's not a coincidence!" Y/N argued.

"Hey! Coincidences happen, alright? Even if he did kill them, I'm pretty sure he wasn't entirely at fault, I mean, there had to be something else going on with him mentally, right?" Jaeden continued. Y/N opened her mouth to throw him her next counter-argument, but realised the whole room was looking at the two of them argue. Yeah, maybe it was time to stop with that current debate.

Y/N cleared her throat and put her hands on her hips. Awkward.

Saving her, like a knight in shining armour, was Noah's stomach. His stomach growled loud enough for the whole room to hear, and possibly the whole of Ireland. He pouted and put his hands over his stomach, "I thought Andy was meant to be taking us out for diner, where is that man? Oh god, I would kill for a baguette right now, my poor stomach needs something to churn other than my own stomach acid."

The room laughed a bit, "I'll text Andy now. And we should probably all make ourselves look decent, just in case the paparazzi turn up at the restaurant." Y/N suggested and got her phone out, dropping Andy a text message.

y/n💙: Hey dude, Noah is apparently in the process of starving to death and wants to know when we're going out for diner. Just let me know! 

The group went to their separate rooms to change into their outfits and just sort themselves out. As Y/N was picking out a little summery dress and jacket, she felt her stomach growl too and hoped that Andy would pick them up soon. She went to her mirror and looked at her reflection. Well it definitely wasn't her best skin day, or hair day, or anything day for that matter. Still- she didn't want to cake herself in makeup to cover up the pimples that were taking over her face so she applied a light foundation instead.

She had experienced her own flash-back Mary nightmare in the past and steered clear from powders since then. Her phone screen flashed up.

andy🎥: uh oh! We can't have Noah dying from hunger! I'll send the car to pick you guys up in a few minutes. Hang tight!

Y/N smiled, thankful that they would be eating soon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Leave a comment of what you want to happen next, or a person you'd like to see featured in the story!💞