Chapter 14 🎥

Pick Your Poison

"Umm the cutest would be..." Y/N started, knowing full well who the cutest guy in the room was. It was obviously Noah. Then again, the hopeful look that Will was giving here made her feel guilty for thinking that way. It didn't really matter who she said, it wasn't as if she was choosing who she wanted to marry or something. "Uhmm, Will?" she finished, laughing uncomfortably.

Y/N went red with embarrassment as Jaeden, Lilia and Charli started wolf-whistling, but Y/N couldn't help notice the look of joy on Will's face- and the look of disappointment on Noah's. She was probably jut imagining that though, right? There was no way that Noah would be upset about her bot choosing him for a stupid game of truth or dare. And there was no way that someone as cool as Noah would ever-

"Y/N and Will, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage and then comes-" Jaeden started chanting, before Y/N had a chance to throw a pillow at him- cutting his chants off.

Y/N remembered that it was her turn to ask someone 'Truth or Dare' and she could either get revenge on Lilia or Jaeden for embarrassing her so much or she could use it to her advantage and find out why Noah looked so disappointed.  She decided to go for the first option, figuring that it would save her from future embarrassment. Y/N turned her head to look at Jaeden, for some reason feeling mad about the song he was chanting earlier. Why was she so mad? Was her period on its way or something?

"Jaeden, truth or dare?" Y/N asked, knowing she has a hard truth to ask him and a cruel dare to make him do. Either way, Jaeden was unknowingly screwed. Jaeden looked up and thought for a moment, before answering.

"I'll go for truth- always safest I find." Jaeden answered, smiling softly.

"Do you miss any of your ex-girlfriends?" Y/N asked, fighting the urge to smirk at his reaction. He glanced over at Lilia who looked away embarrassed. Looks like Y/N had hit two birds with one stone, asking that question.

Jaeden looks down at the ground and shrugs a little, avoiding eye-contact with everyone, "I mean, sometimes I miss hanging out with them as much..." he shrugged again, trying his hardest to brush off the question and move on. But the whole room could see Lilia and Jaeden acting uncomfortable and awkward and somehow knew that they would both be thinking about that question all night long. Jaeden coughed awkwardly and looked around the room, looking over at Charli.

"Charli, truth or dare?" He asked, clearly not as into the game ass he was previously.

"Dare." Charli smiled at him, trying to make the room feel less awkward and tense. Y/N had a feeling they were probably slightly mad at her for ruining the fun and chill atmosphere but for some reason- she couldn't find it in herself to feel bad. 

Jaeden thought for a moment and then his eyes lit up with an idea, "I dare you to film a tiktok with all of us." The room chuckled at the dare and Charli smiled and nodded, getting out her phone.

"You guys know renegade?" she asked and propped her phone up on the table, standing up in front of it. They all knew the renegade- apart from Will who refused to move because apparently he couldn't stand tiktok.

It took a few attempts to get them all in sync but eventually they got there. Noah was very enthusiastic about making it since he pushed himself to the front of the group so he could be in the centre. Charli laughed and stood next to him, she was the tiktok queen and wasn't going to let Noah steal the show.

After the seventh attempt at filming it, the group stood around Charli's phone and watched themselves back. They didn't look too bad, but it didn't really matter and it wasn't like they were going to post-

Y/N's eyes widened as she saw Charli's finger press the 'post' button. "No don't!" Y/N exclaimed, but it was too late. It was already in the middle of posting. Charli must have realised too what was going on and she immediately began to try and stop it from posting. But it was too late, it was out there. Even though they managed to delete it a few seconds after, the likes had began to roll in. And everyone knew that Noah was with the already announced cast of the movie.

People had probably downloaded the video, shared it with people, re-posted it already. Y/N couldn't believe they had been so stupid. After all the effort they had gone to recently to hide Noah's part in the movie- it had come out from posting a stupid tiktok online.

"I guess you're an official cast member now..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Don't forget to vote!