Chapter 23🎥

Caught Out

Y/N froze as she stared at the screen. No, he couldn't have done this. Jim Kanami- he couldn't have-

Y/N knew he must have been sitting in that car of his, that black automobile, just hoping that he'd get something good. Y/N didn't really need to read this article, she knew it was going to be horrible. What if it was worse that Wyatt's? What if someone she knew had given private information, with enough evidence to back it up. No, she knew nobody would do that to her. But what about-

Yes, what about that person Jaeden had been talking to this morning? Or screaming at, would be a better fit for it. Had someone leaked information? No, they wouldn't do that. She didn't know anyone who would do that. The argument was probably because they didn't tell them about the article sooner or something like that...

This was bad, Y/N had never felt so scared in all of her life. Waiting for someone to call them after that TikTok was posted seemed like a little bit of nerves. Y/N knew she had to read the article, she needed to know what was said about her and Noah. Oh god, where was Noah? She needed Noah to be here now, more than ever before. 

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She needed to calm down before she led herself into a full-panic attack. She hated those, she'd got one on the red carpet before and had walked off with tears in her eyes. People were talking about that for months and she couldn't stand to think about how long people would be talking about this article for. 

She focused back on the article, steadying herself before reading what horrors had been said about her.

'NOAH SCHNAPP AND Y/N L/N: THE PLAYER AND THE LIAR'

'Despite her fantastic plans for the future of Hollywood and his success on Netflix's Stranger Things, don't believe the sweet faces they put on for the camera. 

Earlier this evening, Y/N L/N and Noah Schnapp were seen in a restaurant together and later out in the car park, sharing an embrace- making it fairly obvious they're an item. When asked about what they were doing, Y/N refused to answer and made up a lie about how they weren't the only ones going out for a meal. However, nobody else seemed to catch up with them later on as they walked back to whatever hotel they were staying at. 

This might seem harmless enough but this isn't the first time Y/N has lied to the press. When asked nicely enough about Noah Schnapp's involvement in the movie 'The Call', she denied every ounce of his involvement as did the young heartthrob- Noah, himself. This may be them just sticking to whatever facade their agents and publicists have asked them to play by but there may be more going on behind the scenes that first excepted.

From a reliable source, we were informed that Y/N was not the only cast member who Noah had been flirting with and perhaps leading on. We have been told that there were many other females who had been given flirtatious looks and received one too many unwanted touches from Noah on set.

So, whilst the duo appear to be an innocent young boy and a talented young writer- they are really not. Do you agree? Let us know in the comments.'

Comment Section:

noahisawesome011: I can't believe my husband is going out with her!

y/nismybaby: Wow I didn't think she was like this..

user01234: Noah shouldn't get away with doing that!

+20,479 more

Y/N sighed as she read through the comments, there was more hate than support. Most people seemed to believing the garbage that Kanami had wrote. She felt Jaeden's hand rest on her shoulder as they walked towards the door, quickening their pace as they left the hotel doors- greeted with the blinding lights of paparazzi, fans, haters and reports. Microphones were forced in their faces and it was all Y/N could do not to break down crying in front of them. Jaeden pushed away microphones that were too close to them.

"Jaeden, can you comment on what you think of your friends behaviour?"

"Y/N, is it true you an Noah are dating?"

"Can you confirm that Noah has acted this way with other girls too?"

The questions and comments were cut off as Jaeden slammed the car door behind them. He sat down and tried to comfort Y/N who was shaking and tearing up at the situation, "Assholes."

Y/N looked up to see the rest of the cast sitting there looking at them. They all knew. Y/N could tell.  Charli was the first to speak up.

"They pestered us with questions too, asking if we'd been 'touched up' by Noah at all." Charli said.

"As if Noah would do that, he's too nice of a guy.." Lilia responded, moving over to sit by Y/N.

"It'll blow over, don't worry. We're here for you." Will said as the car started driving away from the hotel.

Y/N accepted the comforting words from her friends and looked around the car, her vision blurry with tears. But she knew someone was missing, where was Noah?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Don't forget to vote!