Chapter 4🎥

Ireland, Here We Come

Michelle cast Noah. It was a no-brainer really.
Not only was he going to bring in loads of revenue for the movie, fitted the role pretty well too. Sure, he wasn't perfect. And the fans of the book probably wouldn't have imagined Noah ever playing Anto, but Michelle was pleased with him, and that said something.

It was a few weeks after Noah had been told by his manager that he'd been given the part, that he found himself flying out to Ireland to shoot the movie. He had been extremely exited when he found out her got the part, mainly because he'd read the book and, while his friends hated it, he'd loved it. But also, because Y/N was going to be helping direct it. The exitement bubbling inside of him was indescribable!

As he listened to calming music and looked down at the peaceful view of the ocean passing by beneath him, he thought back to the audition. He didn't mean to knock over the tripod, he was trying to find the paper with his monologue written down on it. Damn, if only his Uber hadn't have been late that day, maybe he wouldn't have been so flustered and knocked over the tripod.

But she saved his chance at the audition! She really saved him! If she hadn't had stepped in and asked that lady to give him chance, he wouldn't have been on that flight to Ireland.

Noah always did research for his roles, sometimes more for certain roles than others, but he always did some sort of research. Well, he'd really done his research for this movie. He'd learned and perfected an Irish accent, and even though the studio was going to pay for one to teach him for the couple of weeks before filming started, he'd payed for his own. He'd spent evenings and evenings trying to perfect it, and now he had. He just hoped Y/N would like it.

The studio. And Andy. He hoped they would like it too, not just Y/N.. obviously.

Noah wondered why he was trusting himself with the task of playing one of her favourite characters, from one of her favourite books, when he couldn't even trust himself with the simple task of clicking the 'follow back' button, or giving a simple reply to one of her comments.

Oh how he blushed watching videos of her at 3am, talking about her celebrity crushes openly while the reporters took the mick out of her. It was obvious she knew that they were trying to make her look stupid, so she just played along. Noah couldn't help but feel bad for her about that, but couldn't stop his own exitement everytime she answered 'Noah Schnapp' to a question involving one her crushes.

His trail of thoughts were interrupted when his phone screen lit up, it was an incoming facetime call from a number he didn't recognize. He raised an eyebrow curiously and put his thumb over the front camera before accepting the call.

It was a just a precaution, making sure that if it was some fan or serial killer, they wouldn't know for sure that it was actually his phone number, they could only have their suspicions. The facetime call connected and Noah coughed a little before talking in a voice much deeper than his natural one.

"Hello? This is uh, uh Daniel.. Daniel. Who's this?" Noah almost snickered at the sound of his own stupid voice echoing at the other phone.

The person on the call came into frame and Noah noticed who it was, moving his thumb away from the camera so they could see his face and fighting the blush that threatend to turn his cheeks bright pink.

"Oh, it is you. I thought your manager gave me the wrong number for a moment then" Y/N giggled, her beautiful eyes lighting up.

"Oh no, it's the right number. Well, it's the right number if you meant to contact Noah Schnapp" Noah smiled and laughed a bit, trying to be funny but he ended up cursing at himself mentally.

"Right, well I did mean to contact Noah Schnapp so I guess it's correct," she smiled, "I just wanted to say hi and that I uhm, I'm looking forward to see you when you arrive here in Ireland! Have a good flight!" She laughed softly and shyly waves at the screen.

Noah felt his stomach flutter around as he waved back, smiling at her through the screen, "Oh thanks! I'm looking forward to see you too!"

She smiled and leant forwards a bit, readying to hang up the video chat, "Byee!" She smiled one last time before disconnecting the call, leaving Noah sitting there smiling to himself as he watched the water pass him, on his way to Ireland..

***********************************************
What do you think??? <3