Chapter 33🎥

6 Months Later...

The cast were on their press tour, it was the last interview they had before the big day. The premiere. Y/N had never put so much thought into a premiere before, but of course, she'd never tried to ruin a reporters career at one before. She'd told the cast the initial plan months ago, they'd all loved it. And they'd spent six months preparing for it. Even though they'd all been apart from each other, working of different things- they'd still had video chats where they'd expand and build on the plan. And it was a brilliant one.

Sure, they talked about normal premiere things as well. Like who thy were bringing as their plus ones an who was styling them. They all worked together so the cast would stand out as individuals but also blend in, looking like a team. There was a lot of thought that went into those sorts of things. 

One evening, Jaeden had called Y/N whilst she was working on a new screenplay. Jaeden had an idea of something else they could do. Jaeden had been thinking about his friend, Wyatt, who's career was destroyed by Jim Kanami. Y/N had pulled a few strings and he'd been invited to go on the Jimmy Fallon show after the cast had done their interview. Y/N felt somewhat bad for the poor snake owner who was meant to be going on instead, but at the same time, she felt powerful. She had no idea how much power she had until she managed to change up the line-up for the Jimmy Fallon show.

So there they were, backstage, all dressed up. They were waiting to be called for the interview and game with Jimmy. The whole cast looked great but Jaeden didn't. His suit looked fantastic, but he looked really stressed out. Wyatt hadn't shown up yet and he was meant to be going on shortly after they had. Y/N touched Jaeden's arm comfortingly, "Hey, don't worry, he'll be here."  

Jaeden nodded and sighed softly, "Hopefully, this is a really god opportunity for him and-"

The stage manager shushed them and waved them towards the entrance to the stage, they all took a deep breath, putting on a huge smile before walking out in front of the audience. Jimmy introduced them all and shook their hands. Y/N sat next to Noah who put his arm around her. 

"Soo..." Jimmy started as the audience laughed at the silence that followed their entrance, "This is an amazing movie, right? A huge one, I mean, we've all seen the trailer and it is fan-tastic!" Jimmy said as the crowd cheered, clapping. The cast nodded and smiled. "Can you guys describe the movie with one word?"

"Crazy." Y/N answered.

"Huge." Charli laughed.

"Sad." Will frowned and the audience laughed.

"Romantic." Lilia giggled which earned a raised eyebrow from the rest of the cast.

"Extraordinary." Jaeden responded.

"You-Must-Go-And-See-It." Noah answered and everyone laughed at his response.

"Well I'm not sure that counts as a word but we'll let it slide." Jimmy chuckled. He asked them more questions, about what it was like on set. Then he joked around about some of the other projects they'd worked on. And then, he asked about Jim Kanami. They all knew it was coming. "So, about the.. article.." Jimmy laughed as the audience 'oooed'. "How do you feel about it?"

Y/N looked at the audience before looking back at the show host, "The way I feel about all lies, Jimmy." The audience cheered and clapped, they were on her side.

"Was there any truth to the rumours about Noah?" He asked and Noah shook his head, along with the rest of the cast.

"Nope, not a single word. I was too busy trying to figure out how to do an Irish accent to be doing that stuff." Noah replied and the crowd laughed.

This was just the start of their plan... After they'd finished the interview, they went backstage again and saw Wyatt standing there in a suit. Jaeden smiled and hugged him quickly. "Thank god you came!" 

Wyatt laughed softly and smiled, "Well, I couldn't pass up the opportunity." Wyatt looked at Y/n and smiled, "You must be Y/N.. thanks for doing this, I really appreciate it." He smiled as he shook her hand. Moments later, Wyatt was rushed out to the stage.

"You think he's got a shot at redeeming himself out there?" Y/N quietly asked Jaeden.

Jaeden nodded and smiled, "Definitely, if he gives the crowd some of that humour I know ans love, he'll be fine."

And he was fine, because hours later, back in the hotel room- Y/N scrolled through her Instagram and saw that all of the Wyatt fan pages had been reactivated and were posting clips from the interviews. There were new edits of him and Y/N smiled, knowing that she'd helped do all of this.

Now that she'd built up a career.. it was time to take one away. Burn it to the ground. 

++++++++++++++++++++

Don't forget to vote!