Chapter 7🎥

Welcome to Ireland, Noah

After beaming at the catering van for a few solid minutes, Noah finally turned around and spotted Y/N across the field, standing amongst Andy and the dreaded Jim Kanami.

His eyes lit up further at the sight of Y/N and squinted at the sight of Kanami. It didn't take him as long as it took Y/N to figure out who the man was, Noah knew the moment his eyes landed on the half bald man.

Y/N caught the look that said 'ah shit' on Noah's face. His manager must have dropped him the word that he wasn't meant to announce he was on the project- now Kanami knew. He scratched the back of his neck and walked over to Y/N, Andy and Jim.

A huge, perhaps over-exagerated, smile grew across Noah's face as he wrapped his arms around Y/N. "Hey, friend! I just wanted to drop by and say hi! Hi!" he pulled away, "And no hard feelings about not giving me the part, it was great to just audition!"

Y/N let the smile spread across her face, Noah had covered himself well- now she just had to continue it, "Wow! It's great to see you again, so glad you came to see me!"

Out of the corner of her eye, Y/N noticed the smirk of accomplishment slowly leave Jim Kanami's face. They'd convinced him, hopefully. Noah turned to look at the round little man, putting his hand out to him.

"Oh my god! You're Jim Kanami!" Noah exclaimed, acting his ass off, "I love your articles, you're such a great writer!"

'That's right, Noah. Kiss up to that guy' Y/N giggled softly as she thought to herself, feeling less stressed than moments before.

You could almost see the cogs turning inside of Jim Kanami's mind. He'd finally decided to smile and shake Noah's hand, "Ah thank you, kiddo! I appreciate it."

A moment of silence fell over them all. Kanami broke it, deciding it was time for him to head off, "Well I've said hey, wished you luck- I'd better get back to uh, to my articles now so-" he awkwardly saluted with his hand before walking off. They waited for his car door to close before talking again.

Y/N let out a loud laugh, followed by Andy and Noah. Andy gave the two a high-five.

"Great job guys, I think he bought it!" Andy exclaimed, "Noah you covered brilliantly, now we can announce your part in the movie when we want to." Andy smiled and patted Noah on the shoulder.

After another round of high-fives, Y/N and Andy continued to look around the building and at the rooms that they could use to film in and others that wouldn't work as well. Those rooms were the ones that were being built in a warehouse nearby.

It was technically a studio but it could be used to store Amazon products as well, therefore Y/N called it a warehouse and received a playful punch from Andy anytime she mentioned it.

Noah trailed along behind them, looking around the old building in awe. Andy excused himself to take a phone call and Y/N stood in silence with Noah.

Don't do it, Y/N. Do not do it. Y/N gave in to her professionalism and turned around to Noah, "So uhm, I was wondering if I could get a photo?" she asked, nervously. She was such a huge fan and it still hadn't really sunk in that she was going to work on a movie with him.

Noah laughed and nodded, scratching the back of his neck, "Of course! I was going to ask the same thing." Noah stepped towards her and got his phone out, raising his arm up to take a selfie.

Noah put his arm around Y/N and she leaned into him as he took the photo. This was the icebreaker, Y/N needed to take advantage of this moment. A million conversation starters went through her mind.

"That looks good, I'll send it to you on Instagram!" Noah smiled and put his phone back into his pocket. Instagram! That was it!

"Yeah, speaking of which- you still haven't followed me back yet. I thought you'd have taken the hint by now seeing as I talk about you in every interview." Y/N giggled and playfully nudged him.

"I'd have followed you back ages ago but-" Noah started, seeming reluctant to say it. But Andy walked back in, cutting him off.

Y/N coughed awkwardly and shrugged it off, putting a smile on and looking up at Andy, waiting for him to speak.

"That was the hotel, Charli, Will, Sadie, Jaeden and Lilia have just arrived! Want to go and meet them?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yep! More iconic people are about to be added into the story! If you want any swapped or maybe extra people added then leave a comment!