Chapter 13🎥

Time For Milkshakes

After escaping the paparazzi and hiding Noah's part in the movie once again, the group drove back to the hotel with full stomachs from the meal they had just had. Amongst the group, they thought about all the things they could do at the sleepover. They thought about prank calls, games, movies and makeovers. Andy brought up the idea of sleeping but nobody wanted to do that.

There were a few scenes that they had to film tomorrow so they all had to be up early. That put them off from doing the sleepover a little. But Charli saved the idea by mentioning that they can run off coffee all day and that they should make a stop at Starbucks in the morning. They all seemed to be okay with that idea, nobody could say no to coffee. Apart from Noah, who claimed that he hated coffee.

"We'll change that for you Noah, we'll show you this magical little thing called a latte!" Y/N announced and the group cracked up again. Andy reminded them not to have too much sugar because they were already hyper enough. 

They pulled up at the hotel and rushed inside, bounding up to the elevator and jumping inside. Y/N felt bad for the hotel staff who'd have to put up with them all for the next two months. The elevator came to a halt ans the doors opened, allowing them to all race to Jaeden's room. As they were about the enter his room, Lilia stopped them all.

"Wait!" she called, "We need cute pyjamas, it's a sleepover!" 

The group shook their heads and laughed, they weren't planning on sleeping but they figured they should get out of their smart clothes. Noah looked around at them all, "Well I don't have pyjamas, I sleep naked so should I just show up nake-"

The group groaned and playfully pushed Noah about, shaking their heads. "No, we don't need to see you naked. Just put on comfortable clothes." Will told Noah. For some reason, Noah seemed to be confused at the concept of this. Y/N laughed at the look of confusion on his face. Will rolled his eyes and started pulling Noah towards his room, "Come on, let me help you find something."

Jaeden and Lilia wolf-whistled at Will pulling Noah away, who just rolled his eyes in response. The rest of them laughed and went off to their separate rooms to get ready. Y/N got back to her room and went through her many suitcases, trying to figure out which one she put her pyjamas in. Before Y/N had found fame, she never had fancy pyjamas but after going to sleepovers with many famous faces- she realised she should get some. She picked out a leopard print, silky set of pyjamas and put them off before going to the bathroom to wash off her makeup. Her dermatologists had told her loads of times to never sleep with makeup on so at this point, she always made sure to take it off. After she was finished getting ready, she put on a pair of slippers and put her phone in her pocket before walking back to Jaeden's room to meet the rest of them.

She saw the rest of them arguing over the TV remote and she laughed at them all. She dived in between them all and stole the remote from them. The group groaned at Y/N spoiling the competition. 

"Alright! I'm choosing the movie!" Y/N announced and laughed before clicking onto Netflix and putting on The Breakfast Club. It didn't really matter what they put on the TV because she doubted they'd be watching the movie anyways. Not after they'd ordered milkshakes.

The group liked the movie anyway, which was good. Lilia picked up the phone and dialled for room service, she went around the group and everyone gave their orders. They ended up ordering 2 strawberry milkshakes, 1 chocolate, 2 vanilla and 1 blueberry milkshake. As they waiting for their milkshakes to arrive at the room, they all sat together and watched a little bit of the movie before the milkshakes arrived. Noah rushed to the door and took them from the staff member, thanking them before handing them out. He handed Y/N's chocolate milkshake to her and she smiled as he sat down next to her.

After everyone was settled, Charli sat up and hit the table enthusiastically, "Okay! Let's play truth or dare!" Everyone cheered in agreement and waited for the game to start, "Okay, Lilia, truth or dare?"

Lilia thought for a moment before deciding, "Dare."

"Okay. I dare you too..." Charli thought and looked around the room for inspiration before looking back at her, "I know! I dare you to drink your milkshake in one go!" Y/N cringed at the thought, knowing how cold the milkshakes were. Drinking one in one go would mean brain freeze. Lilia stepped up to the challenge and took the lid off her milkshake and started drinking it. After a few mouthfuls everyone could see Lilia's eyes widen- brain freeze was getting to her. She finished the drink, nonetheless and then closed her eyes for a moment, waiting for the brain freeze to pass. Then she looked up and looked over at Y/N.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Lilia asked. Y/N smiled and thought before answering.

"Truth."

"Okay, who's the cutest guy here?" Lilia asked, a smirk growing on her face. Charli giggled and rubbed her hands together, waiting for the response.

Y/N looked around at the guys. Jaeden grimaced at the truth and shook his head, drinking his milkshake. Y/N noticed Will looking over at her, was that a look of hope in his eyes? Noah blushed at the question and blushed harder when Y/N looked at him before looking back over at Will.

"Uhmm... the cutest would probably be..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Don't forget to vote!