Chapter 34🎥

Y/N woke up the next morning, feeling happy. She was tired, obviously, but she was happy. She remembered what had happened the night before and she smiled. She rolled out of bed and landed on the floor with a thud, reaching up to her bedside table and grabbing her phone. She scrolled through Instagram and giggled as she saw all of the fan edits from the Jimmy Fallon show the night before. It was great, everyone was so excited for the movie. And on top of all that, Wyatt had gone up a few hundred thousands of followers over night. She sighed happily, knowing that she'd be even happier this time later, if things went to plan. Toady was the big day, the day of the premiere. 

She knew Kanami would be there, they'd convinced Charli to give up one of her spare tickets and invite Kanami. She wasn't too happy about it but she was the only person Jim wouldn't be suspicious about getting invited by. After all, Charli was the only one who had a voluntary conversation with him. 

Y/N opened up the cast group chat and sent a message to them all.

Y/N <3

Morning guys! Hope your ready for the big day! See you all later!

Y/N got up from the bedroom floor and headed into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for her stylist to arrive. 

Down the hallway, her friends were doing the same thing. All going through the plan in their heads, all grinning about it. Today was a day about celebrating all of their hard work, and revenge. But that part was unknown to the rest of the world, it stayed between them. Nobody would ever know that it was all staged.

The stylist arrived shortly after Y/N had gotten out of the shower and the stylist helped get Y/N into her outfit for the premiere. She was wearing a short black dress with a white bow around the waist, she wasn't entirely sure that she liked it all that much but she knew it'd look good in the photos. Besides, it was too late to change now. The makeup artist came and did her makeup, tying to make her skin look natural but with a smokey eye and red statement lips. Another person came to do her hair and then she was ready.

Saying it like that, sounded like a simple process but the reality was- was that it took a good few hours to make her look red-carpet material.

After she was ready, she went down to the hotel lobby where she met the rest of the cast. They all looked fantastic. Jaeden had brought Wyatt along as his extra ticket so he could get some more exposure. But Y/N thought that Jaeden would probably just be grateful of his company and to be on the red carpet with him again after so many years.

The group held hands and stood in a circle, waiting a few moments for more paparazzi to arrive outside of the hotel. Normally, they avoided the paparazzi, but today was a press day- so, more press the better, really. "We all know what we're doing?" Y/N checked with the group and they all grinned and nodded, "Great, let's do this." Y/N smirked and led the group outside of the hotel doors and into the blinding sea of paparazzi's flashing lights.

They got into the car as soon as they'd given a few smiles and poses. They shut the door and the flashing lights disappeared. Noah took her hand as the limbo started to drive off, he gave her a smile. "Hey, Y/N?" He asked quietly, smiling sweetly. Y/N looked at him and smiled, urging him on. "I uh.. I've been wanting to say something. Wanted to wait until you really needed to hear it and, well, here goes." He chuckled softy before taking a deep breath, "ILoveYou." He said really quickly. Y/N knew what he'd said, she was going all fuzzy inside because of it but she wanted to tease him.

"Sorry, what was that?" Y/N grinned and poked him on the arm playfully.

"I love you." Noah sighed softly, laughing. He knew he was winding him up but it calmed him down at the same time.