Chapter 30🎥

The next few days on set were weird days. There was just as much chatting and work going on as usual. Jaeden did his coffee making rounds- he had to find something useful to do now that he had no other scenes to shoot. Y/N helped frame shots and gave character notes to the cast members before they started a take. Charli carried on making vlogs on the set- which she wouldn't post until after the movie had came out. Lilia stood in the makeup department watching the artists do the Sidhe makeup, she found it really cool. Noah followed the stunt coordinator around, taking an interest in his work. Will joked and messed about with his stunt-double and tried his hardest to enjoy shooting some of the last scenes of the project. 

They were normal enough days on set, which was weird considering everything that went down the past few days. Y/N and Noah had stopped arguing about the entire thing, deciding not to let it get in between their relationship. And Charli often gave nervous glances over to Lilia, her guilty conscious kicking in every time she saw Y/N or Noah nearby. Will gave a nervous looking smile at the two of them whenever they walked past, his guilty conscious kicking in too.

Charli and Will were losing their minds, the guilt almost too much. Of course, they both felt alone on it- they both thought that they were the only one at fault. And Y/N was still convinced that one of them had blabbed about her to Kanami out of spite. But that wasn't the case.

The same normal things happened for the next few days until the last day of shooting, for Will at least. There were a couple of scenes to shoot, and they were pretty big scenes. There were hundreds of extras on set, with makeup and costumes to put on- so it was a pretty hectic day. Lilia was helping out in the makeup department and Y/N and Andy had their work cut-out trying to organises the extras. The extras were all pretty excited about it so they were somewhat easy to deal with. Will looked at all the extras and started to panic a little, realising he was going to have to deliver his lines in front of all of them. His last day on set was a busy one, he had to give a speech in front of hundreds of people- and kiss Charli. So he was pretty stressed. Jaeden came to the rescue though and reassured him that it would be okay.

And it was, Will stood where he needed to stand and waited for Andy to shout 'action'. He felt all eyes on him, he wanted to crawl into a little dark room and hide but he couldn't. 

"Action!"

Will looked down at a man dressed as a Sidhe, "Revoke the treaty, my king, we don't have long left!"

Will shook his head and puffed his chest out, trying to make himself look big and tough, "Not yet. You haven't held up your end of the bargain, bring her to me!" At the start of the project, Will almost laughed every time he had to do an Irish accent, but he was used to it now. 

"My king, the crip-"

Will pretended to focus on something in the distance, a smirk growing on his face, "There she is. I'll just have to kill her myself."

"Cut!"

Will sighed with relief and practically ran off the platform he was standing on and headed into the green-room. 

Charli was sitting there, her leg bouncing up and down- she was stressing over the Kanami situation. She had to tell someone about what she did, she had to! And when Will walked in, it was the perfect opportunity.

Will sat himself down on the couch and grabbed a piece of gum from the table, chewing it, "I hate crowd scenes." Charli smiled a bit, braced herself- and told him.

Y/N was sitting in Andy's chair, reading over the script and checking for any adjustments they needed to make. She jumped as she heard a door slam and she looked over, spotting Will rushing out of the green room and outside. She saw Charli run after him and her curiosity got the better of her-  she followed them outside, keeping herself hidden behind a wall.

"Please don't be mad, I didn't mean it!" Charli begged Will, unaware that Y/N was listening to the conversation.

"You willingly talked to him! At least I let slip information by mistake!" Will shouted back at her, Y/N squinted a little- thinking. And then it hit her.

"I thought it would be off the record!" Charli told him, "I was just as unaware as you were!"

Y/N heard Will sigh before he answered, "I guess.. God, they're going to be so mad if they find out we did this.."

Y/N shook her head a little, stepping out from behind the wall, "Yeah, they are."

She paused before continuing, "You'd better explain."

++++++++++++++++

Ooooh! Don't forget to vote and comment!