Zayn Malik's little secret...

guys its only an introduction....and yeah please lemme know if u people like it ..and have an easy go on it cz its my first ever fanfic....

so guys the first chapter is gonna start..plz comment,vote,fan, whatever u want...and plz have an easy go on it..here goes...

enjoy the chappie::::::

Lux's POV (harry's adopted sister)

it was only 3 years ago when i saw my brother last time..I am @ The plane right now coz m going back to UK from USA after completing my education...and now as it was done (wooh finally) i am going back home...

Actually ALOT has changed since the last time i saw my brother bcz three years back he was just a normal teenage guy working @ a bakery & completing his education like the others..but now he was just" THE HARRY STYLES" 1/5 of the famous boy band "ONE DIRECTION"..Thinking this some flashbAck swarmed into my mind which was the day i could never forget..

~flashback~(10 years ago, lux is 9 years old)

so I am waiting for the styles family to pick me up from my foster home. It isn't easy leaving this place coz I've spent 9 years of my life here.. i don't know who my parents are , where they are or how are they? all i was knew was that i was found @ the doors of the foster home.. so after like 20 minutes of waiting , the styles family finally arrived and so i was taken home..

~end of flash back~

what do u think of this chappie..??? plz lemme know... i'll be posting the next chapter in )lik Here e 20 minutes....vote/fan/comment maybe ???

The styles family had given me a room of my own which was totally beautiful. But the best part was my brother.. I mean he was really loving and caring sorta guy the first time he ever saw me, he hugged me like he had known me for ages.. It really felt good... So thats how i kept growing and growing..then i ws sent to complete ny education which was now completed so i was going back home.. I had never met any of the band members also my brothers best mates... I am actually very excited to meet them all...

Thug- boy the plane landed without me knowing so now m getting out to gather my luggage which consisted of a suitcase and my handbag.... I quickly got all my stuff and ran out of the airport as fast as possible cz i wanted to see my brother and the rest.. My eyes searched for him and there he was with his curly hair and those ray bans on... I ran as fast as possible to hug him... He quickly responded..he hugged Me so tight possibly crushing my ribcage... Harry gosh he can't stop grinning and looking at me.. " umm harry would u like to rintroduce me to the boys..." i asked slowly... "uh yeah , sorry i forgot, here lulu this is Zayn , liam , niall , harry & Louis....and boys this is lux - my little sis"!"" they all hugged me super tight and then Paul lead us to the car...

So it was continuation of the last one...chap two will be up tmrw... M in ny bed writing and my eyes are closing so good night to all...

P.s. Lemme know what you all think???

Chapter 2

liam's POV...

We were here @ the airport waiting for the arrival of harry's little sis.. We had never met her and all of us were really excited to meet her.. We had never even seen jerk except for a picture of her and harry from when they were little...

Soooo i noticed a beautiful , quite charming girl of around 19 running towards harry and hugging him..for a second i thought it was some random fan but when harry squealed "lux i missed u" it dawned on us that she was harry's little sis... As harry introduced her to us i caught Zayn suddenly tensing up...i knew something was wrong and i kinda know what it was but i also knew that this wasn't the right time to bug him about it. As we all hugged her i saw a smile lingering on zayn's lips and his cheeks flushed bright red. All i can think now was Zayn and lux... Bcz all the time in the car Zayn kept looking @ her. " what can i do now, i knew Zayn had fallen for her but what about me.. I liked her @ the first sight.. What'll happen to me if she chose Zayn?? I knew i had to do something but i dunno what that thing was and also the thing that mainly freaked me out was that Zayn happened to be my best friend" i thought....

Ch 3 will be up later.......

Hi guys... sorry i haven't been updating lately cz i was buried in loads of hw plus there were exams soooo i was super busy... anyways chapter 3 will be up tomorrow.. so stay tuned...

love u all.. xoxoxoxo..:-)

SHOUT OUT TO ONE DIRECTION...