Chapter Ten

WARNING: There is some graphic things in this chapter.

Katsuki's POV:

Shoto goes to his locker which is one of the ones I can't see from my locker in the back. I decide to not put my uniform back on, since the blazer didn't protect me from the chill wind. It's October, so it's going to get colder. I love the cold. The cold is sweater season and that means staying in and drinking hot chocolate. I can't do that at home, but we're supposed to move into the dorms sometime in November. I can't wait for that time. I wouldn't get random beatings throughout the week. Mother said that if I wanted to go live in the dorms, that I'd have to go home on the weekends.

She just wants me there so that she can beat me. Sundays are going to be the worst. I shudder at the thoughts already. I grab a beige/pink sweater. It's like a combination of both, and it doesn't look girly. I also take out a pair of dark gray joggers with a black line on the sides. Then I turn around so my back is to my locker, and I can see if someone is coming. Then I quickly take my costume off and slip on the hoodie. I noticed that the bruises did in fact go away.

Thank you Recovery Girl.

Only the sleeves of my costume are left, so I quickly take them off and roll down my hoodie sleeves. Then I put on the joggers, and put the costume away. Thankfully, the cuts healed too. There's only old scars. I don't think those would ever go away.

I slip on my black socks and tennis shoes and then grab the bags that I brought with me. We have to go back to class in order to put away the cases that have our costumes. I slowly make my way to Shoto's locker and stop before I remember that he could be changing. "Tch IcyHot, are you done changing?" He walks out with a maroon turtle neck, black jeans, and black vans. He looks good. I try not to drool. I've never really seen him outside of the school uniform. As I'm lost in thought, I notice that Shoto is looking at me.

His eyes travel up and down, he's looking at my clothing. My face heats up, half from being mesmerized by his outfit and half from being stared at for so long. He then looks into my eyes and says, "You look good Katsuki, let's go put away our costumes."

Ahhh did he say that I looked good? He's just being nice.

I hummed, nodded, and then waited for him to lead the way. I'm not very comfortable with people being behind me. He notices that I'm waiting for him and heads for the door.

He opens it and then goes to hold it for me. I pass him quickly, I think he notices. He makes a questioning face and runs up next to me as I wait. "What was that about?" He asks. I look at the floor before saying, "Nothing." He just nods, I guess he knew that I didn't want to talk about it. As we're walking, he slowly gets closer to me. I tense up from embarrassment. Eeee he wants to be close to me. I take a deep breath, and I was hit with the amazing smell of apples.

"Hm apples." My eyes widen. Oh no I said that out loud. He turns around and smiles. "Apples?" I turn red and then turn my face so that it's facing away from him. "Can I put my arm around your shoulder?" He asks out of nowhere. What the hell, is he being serious? He's so sweet, he asked because he knew that I didn't like sudden contact. He remembered. I can die now. Okay enough of that.

"What why?" I ask calmly.

"Because we have to bond somehow," he said casually. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and he was grinning.

"Tch okay," I say. He immediately put his arm around me and we walked like that. He was closer and his scent was much more prominent. When we finally got to the class, he put his arm down. Hm, I didn't want him to stop that. We put the cases where they belonged and headed towards Midoriya's. It wasn't that far from the school, but it still takes a while when you're walking. As we walk out of the classroom, Shoto asks if he can put his arm around my shoulder again. "Sure," I say as casually as I can because I'm freaking out internally.