Chapter Thirty

Katsuki's POV:

We all finish with dinner and we're having a pretty good time. Shinso is actually very cool once you get to know him, and I asked him a few questions about Kaminari. I have to make sure he's being treated well by Shinso. Shinso actually talked quite a lot about Kaminari. It's kinda cute. He went on about how Kaminari always says something dumb to make him laugh and how he's very affectionate. He's actually planning a date with him tomorrow because Kaminari was busy all day today.

I think I approve of Shinso. He's very nice and caring. I will tell the others my thoughts on Shinso and that everyone shall approve as well. In the middle of taking everyone's dishes, Mr. Aizawa stops what he's doing and says, "Oh crap I forgot." He leaves the room as me and Shinso look at each other, clearly confused. Mr. Aizawa comes back and hands me some money. "Here is the $150 from the stuff we sold. I had forgotten, but here you go. You should head out now. I don't want you walking alone in the dark and the sun is almost going down," he tells me. I get up quickly. "Oh yeah I should get going. Oh no what if Shoto texted me? I'll text you when I get to where I'm going, bye!" I yell as I practically run out.

Mr. Aizawa and Shinso just laugh and say bye. Mic was in the kitchen, putting stuff away. I quickly check my phone and see 2 texts from Shoto.

Snowflake- Hey I'm done with dinner, tell me when you're ready, I'll be at the store where we always meet

6:09

Snowflake- Sorry if you're busy, just making sure you're still coming

6:23

Fuck. It's 6:30 already. I should text him back right away.

Me- Oh I'm so sorry Shoto, the time completely slipped my mind. I'm almost at the store

6:31

I continue heading towards the store, but I'm running now. As I near the store, I stop running. I check my phone and see that Shoto texted me again.

Snowflake- It's no problem, that means that you were having a good time. Tell me about it on our date

6:33

I'm about to cross the street, a few blocks away to get to the store when I hear a crunch behind me. It sounded like leaves. I turn around, but before I can see who it is, my face gets covered by a sack. I yell and struggle as they pull me back. I drop my phone in the process and I start freaking out. "Help! Shoto!" It's definitely someone bad. Just please don't let it be the League of Villains.

I activate my quirk as I hear a car speeding towards me and the person who's trying to take me. "Please! Anyone! Shoto!" I struggle out of their grip and continue yelling. "Help!" I'm running as I'm trying to take off the sack before I feel a hard object hit my head. Everything goes dark.

~~~~~

Shoto's POV:

I sent a message to Katsuki a while ago. It's been like 5 minutes, but he said he was near. I start to get worried, so I go outside to see if maybe I can see him walking towards here. I don't see him. I start worrying even more so I text him a few times.

Me- Hey are you near?

6:43

Me- Just let me know you're okay