Chapter Forty

Katsuki's POV:

It's finally the weekend. Today is the day that Shoto has dinner with Mr. Aizawa, Mic, and Shinso. To be honest, I haven't gotten that close to them yet, but maybe this will help bring us closer. I'm bringing the guy that I love to meet them. It's pretty scary for me and I wonder if Aizawa and Mic will actually accept him. I mean why wouldn't they? He's great, but I'm just nervous. Agh I need to stop thinking so negatively.

This week has been great. I can't believe Shoto's family liked me. They made me feel loved. I never thought I'd have a family that cares about me, let alone two. It's mind boggling. "Hey, what are you thinking about?" I look at Kirishima and shake my head. "Oh it's nothing. I'm just thinking about taking Shoto to dinner with Aizawa, Mic, and Shinso. We're both pretty nervous. I'm positive that they'll like him, but there's a part of me that still doubts people sometimes. It's just me being paranoid," I tell him as I throw a red shell at him. He groans and almost throws the Wii remote across the common room.

"Ugh I'll get you back for that. Also, don't sweat it. You get to be paranoid. You're strong, a little paranoia won't kill you. Just, stay calm. Don't stress yourself out bro," he tells me as he tries to mess with my remote as I turn. "HEY! You cheater," I tell him. He laughs. "Also, yeah. I shouldn't freak out so much. I have to go in a bit, but let's just finish this game," I tell him. I told Kirishima that we could hang out a bit before I went to go eat dinner with Aizawa and Mic. He was excited and agreed.

I got ready before we started playing Mario Kart so that Shoto could just come down and we could start walking to... my house? I don't know, it's weird to call it that. Shoto was nervous about going, but I chose his clothes for him. It was quite funny and I knew how he felt when he took me to eat dinner with his family. He was laughing at me, and now I'm laughing at him. Kirishima is wearing the shirt I got him for Christmas. He wears it quite often if I'm being honest. It's cool and it makes me sure that I got him the right gift. I feel like I should've gotten him something better, but he tells me that he loves the shirt all the time. One time Kaminari spilled soda on Kirishima while he was wearing the shirt and Kirishima cried.

Another time, Sero asked to borrow a shirt while we were hanging out in his room and grabbed that shirt. Kirishima threw the battery he had in his hand at Sero's head. He was going to put it in the TV remote. Kirishima glared at him and then looked over at me. "It's my favorite shirt. Everyone knows that I'm manly when I wear it," he says happily. I always laugh at him when he acts like that. He seems a lot better now that I tell him about everything. Well, I don't tell him about me and Shoto making love or whatever, but tell him about our relationship. He still won't tell me who he likes, but it's a girl and I'm thinking it might be Mina or something.

I also told him about having to take the pills for my anxiety. He said that it wasn't a big deal. He told me that in middle school he had to take some, but stopped taking them when he was feeling better before high school. I had no idea and I told him that I was sorry he felt like he couldn't tell me those things before. He told me that I shouldn't worry about the past anymore.

Kirishima ends up in 5th place and then laughs evilly. I'm in first and I keep rubbing it in his face. Then out of nowhere, that blue shell hits me. I look over at Kirishima who's still laughing evilly. "You did that! Ugh I'm still a lead of you though," I tell him. He shrugs. "As long as you don't get first, I'll be fine! If I can't have first, then neither can you," he yells. An arm goes around my shoulder and I jump. I turn quickly and Shoto smiles at me. I glare at him. "You scared me you jerk," I tell him. He laughs. "Whatever, are you almost done? We have to leave in 10 minutes if you wanna get there on time," he says.

I push him a bit and then say, "Yeah were almost done." He nods. "Go Kirishima, beat him!" I gasp. "Babe you're supposed to be on my side. How could you?" Shoto and Kirishima laugh. "Come on Kirishima, you're right behind him!" Kirishima uses a red shell and it hits me. I groan. "Ha! How does it feel!" We both almost reach the finish and we both scream, "Come on, GO!"