A/N prologue

EYYYYYYYYYOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I'm back suckas!! didja miss meh

I bet you did

This is an fgod error story, error x everyone but mostly classic sooooooooo

yeh let's get it on XD

~third POV~

Error didn't feel like doing anything today, he just wanted to stay on the floor and watch undernovela.

'worthless glitch'

'get to work' 'go destroy'

" No." error simply said while sipping on a Slurpee. Unexpectedly, Red strings shot towards error, wrapped around his neck and waist causing him to drop his slurpee. "aww COME ON!!!" error shouted out of annoyance. The strings lifted hm of the ground and threw him into a portal.

'get to work destroyer' the voice said firmly.

Error crashed onto a hard table. "ugh f*ck you too, fate." error said as he slowly sat up on the hard surface. He could barely see due to the fact that his sockets were covered in 'error' signals. "Ohhh boy, I wonder what poor soul gets to die today." error said sarcastically. the signals over his eyes finally left, but with error's luck. It turns out he wasn't in an Au, he was in the middle of one of ink's meetings. "GRREEEEAAATTT!! JUsT FUnkInG gGreAt" error screeched. A bunch of shocked and pissed sans' were staring at error who was quietly cursing to him self. Well except for classic for some reason he wasn't here.  Ink on the other hand was confused 'it almost looked like he was thrown here' 'fate?'. Ink's thought's were interrupted by the sound of bones breaking. 'CRACK!!' 'THUD' ink looked up to see swapfell sans' bone attack had shot up through the table and broke error's whole arm off. 

-BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. . .

EYYYOOO

that's it 

but I'm not sure if I should continue this UvU

soooo

BYE~