this is gonna get messy

Blue's POV

Error and Classic walked into the house with gift boxes. Ekk!!! Error remembered our friendaversary. Error lightly touched all of the decorations I put up "You like the decor., error?" I walked over to him. "Yeah, it's really cool, blue. These ruffles balls are really soft, Hey classic touch these." Error grabbed classic's hand and made him touch the ball. And...classic...was...blushing. 'Wait I'M the only person error can touch without glitching, whats going on here??' "Y-yeah they are r-really soft, error" Error smiled and I wasn't the one to make him...like I always do. Error turned his head "Oh! Look some more, c'mon classic touch this one." Error just passed by me, this is supposed to be ME and ERROR'S friendaversary. I walked over and took error's hand "C'mon error, I made you something." Error let go of classic's hand and followed ME to the kitchen. I sat error down at the table and grabbed the cake from the fridge. I placed the cake in front of error and his face lit up with joy.

It was a chocolate cake with strawberry fillings and each slice of cake had that tiny picture of error

It was a chocolate cake with strawberry fillings and each slice of cake had that tiny picture of error. Classic took the picture off the cake, licked off the frosting, and put it in his pocket. Error didn't even touch his he just stared at it. 'Oh no was it nasty? Did i put to much sugar?' Error then picked up his fork and took a tiny piece and ate it. Errors eye sockets were filled with stars. . .'Wait wut?! Stars?' My body was soo happy and couldn't stop bouncing "OMG, ERROR YOU CAN MAKE YOUR EYES INTO STARS TOO?!?!?!" Error looked my direction "Yeah? Blue, every sans can make stars in their eyes. You, Ink and dream just do it the most." Error took another bite out of his cake. More stars filled his eyes, he jumped outta his chair, took the cake and ran over to classic "OMGCLASSICYOUNEEDTOTRYTHISCAKE!!!!" Error took the fork and forced it into classic's mouth "omg!!*cough* ack- oh jeez that's a lot of sugar...wait are you having a sugar rush??" Error wouldn't stop hopping soo imma take that as a yes. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!!" Error began jumping on the couch "Weeee!!" Me and puff started jumping with him. After an hour of hyper error, his sugar rush was over. And he was laying on the couch. Classic walked into the kitchen and helped clean the dishes. We heard groans coming from error and we ran into the living room "ughh why now." Error lifted himself off the couch. Classic ran in "What's wrong...you gotta puke?" Error groaned again "no, its just aghh!" Error fell to his knees. I ran over to error and sat him on to the couch "no classic, sigh* every time ink goes over the limit of Au's, error feels this stabbing pain in his soul." Classic sat next to error rubbing circles on his back "What do you mean limit?" I rolled my eyes "There's a balance between creation and destruction, if one overlaps the other then the god/gardian who protects it feels excruciating pain to the soul." Classic nodded "then thats why you destroy. Well you better get going." Error smiled at Classic AGAIN. He stood up and created a portal to the new Au ink made. Then he left.
Classic stood up "Hey blue, you know how to create portals?" I rolled my eyes again "no, but i do know someone who can. Let me give fresh a call." Classic put his hand on my head "Well then let's give Nightmare a visit."

Error's POV

I walk into the new Au ink JUST made and it's blank, nothing, nada. That's odd Ink never makes an unfinished Au ...Unless it's called BlankTale or UnderBlank pffft hahaahah. I then feel like someone's watching me. I turn around and see Ink with a bunch of...well from the looks of their code, Original Au's of papyrus' and Sanses. I take a step back. I mean it a little overwhelming, all of these guys gathered here just for little ole me. Ink has this 'this has to work' face on and it's hilarious. "Sup, squid" ink's confidence meter just went down by 10 bars 70/100 pfft hehehe. "Oh, don't act so confident error. You had this coming." I take a few steps forward and ink takes one step back. "HAhHaHaHa!! You sholud stop acting all confident yourself, ink" Ink smirked, he raised his oversized brush and screamed "ATTACK!!!" Every single monster who heard ink scream, began running and summoning their attacks.
I inhaled then exhaled "This is gonna get messy."

JJ-Chan

Whooo
Tomorrow I will post the
Fight scene
Till then

Bye~