WHY THO!?

Errors POV

"ngh ugh where am I??" I feel weird like. . .really weird. 'Who's shirt is this?' Where am I. I sit up and look around, I'm in a sans' room, but which sans? Oh wait I was with classic before. . .I look down. 'My leg it's healed! why would classic heal my leg??' I (still see your shadows in my room. . .i'm sorry) see a shadow under the door way. I quickly lay back down and shut my eye socket.

Classic POV

I teleport into my room after remembering I locked it from the inside, The destroyer is still sleeping. I sit next to him on my bed and start to remove the bandages, once they were completely off. His skull was fully healed. I threw the old, bloody bandages in the trash bin next to my door. I take a wet cloth and clean the blood stains. Out of no where, the destroyer grabs my hand. His eye sockets shot open and he had a blue and yellow hue going across his cheek bones. 'he must not be feeling well'. He sat up and wrapped me in strings before I could even say anything. "What do you think your doing?" The destroyer said in a stern voice. "I was just trying to help, bud" He looked me dead in my eye sockets "and why should I believe you?" the strings were tightening around my body. "You don't have to believe me, I just wanted to help and I didn't call ink." the destroyer lowered me a little but I still couldn't touch the ground. "I'm not gonna trust you, but my magic hasn't fully come back, soo I'm gonna stick with you for a while. . .I'm Error by the way." I smiled but not a lazy one, but a sincere one "nice to meet you error."

Fell's POV

Yesterday Ink told dream and I to go home and he would give us an update later. Boss wasn't home till 11pm he told me he was at classics house for classic papyrus' birthday. So I'm headin' over there now to say happy birthday a-and other reasons.  ./////. I arrive at classics house and immediately see error through the top window holding classic up with his strings. I pull out my phone and call ink.

ring ring~

ring ring~

rin-

Ink: hello? ink speak-

Fell: no time to explain, error, original undertale, danger ,hurry up *click*

Tone~

Ink: uhhh

I teleport into classics room and see. . .classic wrapping error's wounds?? "what the hell is going on here!!!??!?  I shouted making error jolt off the bed and then glaring at classic "oh I knew I couldn't trust you!!!" error shouted "n-no I have no idea why he's here c-calm down, buddy." classic took one step forward and error pushed him onto the floor. "HEY!!" I made error blue and threw him out the window. I teleported outside in front of error. Ink walked out of his portal with dream and stretch. 

Third POV

Error stands up and Ink takes a step forward. "error wha-" "Stop right there Ink, I know when I'm beat." It was 5 against 1 error wasn't gonna get severely beaten over his pride. error stuck his arms out in the form of being handcuffed. "oh!, that's great err-" error interrupted dream. "If you can catch me!!" error turned to run, but it was too late he was already blue. Classic walked from his porch up to the tall skeleton "sorry bud, but we-" "hehehehehehehe. HAHahAHAAHAhHAahhahaAHhaAHHa!! I am so stupid to think that you wanted to actually help me, but no I can't have nice things can I!?!?!" error broke free from the blue magic, crouched down and kicked classic from under his feet. He threw classic at ink, fell, dream and stretch. Error did a perfect back-flip, landing on his feet. He created a wall of black bones and pushed it towards them, getting them stuck up against the wall of the house. "nghhhg Error!! get us out of here!!" Ink screeched from behind the wall of bones. Error used blue magic to pull classic from behind there and towards himself "WhY HeLlO ClAsSiC" errors voice glitched. classic's cheek bones heated up "e-error pal, 'sigh' listen I wasn't tricking you. Fell called them over here not me. I'm pretty sure we all really do wanna help you, bud" classic pleaded. Error shot his strings at ink, fell, dream and stretch. pulling them over "do they LOOK like they wanna help ME!?!?!?!

A colorful portal opened up a couple of feet away from them and out came blue with a large present in one hand and the other waving back into the portal "Thanks for the help, fresh!! BYE!!" blue turned his head towards them "'GASP' ERROR OHMYGOSH I WAS SO WORRIED HALF YOUR FACE WAS GONE AND YOU DIDN'T CALL ME!!!!" blue ran up to error and punched him in the arm "YOU JERK WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME!! I WAS WORRIED SICK. I'M SO SORRY I COULDN'T HELP YOU HEAL BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DOING OK NOW!!! MWEHEHEHEHE!!" error scratched the back oh his skull "o-oh yeah sorry blue. I passed out in the woods when my leg broke and then I got kidnapped. soo yeah it was a pretty busy two days and a half. also what's in the box??" error pointed to the big box in blue's hand. "oh!! this is just a present for UTpapyrus, his birthday was yesterday." "oh cool, I'll see if I can get him a present too. . . welp I'll see you later blue I got some business to finish." blue looked at classic then at ink, stretch, dream and fell then at error. "Error!! Why do you have everyone tied up. put them down this instant." error was perplexed "w-what they started it!! I'm just finishing it" blue huffed "error. . .'sigh' you know this isn't gonna make it better" blue sweetly said as he placed the big box on the ground. "Wha- ugh!!!! Fine!!" error swayed his hand and dropped ink and the other three on the ground, but he caught classic. classic's cheeks light up with a light blue hue. "w-wait, you and error are friends" error placed classic down. blue happily nodded "For 2 years now. . .WAIT!!! now that I think about it tomorrows our 3yr friendaversary!!' blue said as he hopped up and down. "Okay?? I don't know what that means, but tell UTpapyrus I said happy birthday, bye" error opened a portal and walked through closing it behind him. Fell walked over to blue and classic. "what the hell just happend??" Ink and stretch left to go make a secrete meeting without classic and blue.

JJ-Chan

hopefully this came out entertaining 

and not boring :)

BYE~

(1143 words)