The consequences for your actions

A month since the birdtale sans incident

Error went to nightmare's castle. Nightmare invited error over and ordered everyone to clean like their lives depend on it (which they do). You could hear people running around inside, yelling at the top of their nonexistent lungs. Error knocked on the door. It went silent

The door opened and there stood Nightmare. Error smiled and nightmare smiled back.
Blue waved and nightmare waved bac- "What the Hell!?! Error why is blue here. . .not to mention at my mansion for evildoers. . .not cinnaberries" Error rolled his eyelights "Nightmare, ink announced us as the multiverse's newest friends...we are no longer the evil/bad sanses" Nightmare clutched his fist "Okay I know that, just why is blue here. . .I never invited him" Error glared into nightmare's eye sockets
Nightmare looked away as a bullet of sweat rolled down his skull. He moved out of the way and held the door open as error and blue walked in.

Killer grabbed error and sat him in a chair at the kitchen table.
Horror placed a plate of roast beef and mashed potatoes in front of him and stuck a fork in the beef.
Nightmare grimly walked over and sat on the opposite side of the table facing error. Blue skipped happily over and sat next to error. An awkward silence washed over them like a tsunami. Error broke the silence by cutting a piece of beef and eating it
"Mmm wow this is good. . .hehehe right guys??" Blue gave a thumbs up "Yeah it's good but not as good as my tacos!!!" Error looked over to nightmare who was squeezing his cup of tea while glaring at blue.

Error looked down at his mashed potatoes and ate some. . ."Wow this is even better!!" Error scooped some up and shoved it into blues mouth "Taste this, have you ever even had poa--taa--toes-- before!!?" Error pronounced it like it was foreign (for him it was).
Nightmare crushed his glass cup in his hand "Whoops. . . I better get this cleaned UP" nightmare got up and headed to the bathroom. Error got up and followed him.

Nightmare was about to walk into the bathroom before error came and pulled him over into the corner
"What's your problem Nights" nightmare blushed at the nickname and looked away, error grabbed nightmare's face and turned it to his. (this is for all you errormare shippers)
"You've been acting strange lately. . .is it Me? Am I the rea- mmhf!!" Nightmare pulled error in and kissed him. Error's eyes went wide then he closed them and kissed back.
Blue (who was around the corner) clenched his fist and was about to walk over, but paused for a colorful portal opened and ink came through "What in the name of the multiverse is This!?"
Error and Nightmare paused. Ink hopped out of the portal and separated the two.
"Was I interrupting something??" Ink held error close. Nightmare groaned "Yes ink, you are actually!!" Ink dragged error through his portal "Ink you son of bit-!!" Ink finger gunned nightmare as he closed the portal.

Ink and error flew out of the portal and floated off the ground. Error knew for a fact that they were in OuterTale. Error grabbed ink with his strings and pulled him to the ground "Ink why the Hell do you just show up outta nowhere??" Ink has chosen to shrug

•°•°With octoNoot and Blue°•°•

Nightmare was in his passive form and in magic handcuffs.
Blue had knocked nightmare unconscious with his gasterblaster hammer, while nightmare was screaming at ink.

Nightmare opened his sockets only to see nothing. . .it was dark
Nightmare tries to move, but couldn't.
"Hey!! Whoever did this your about to be in a world of hurt if you don't get me outta here!!!" Nightmare screams into the nothingness. Blue walks up to nightmare and turns on a light; to reveal some monsters unconscious and tied in chairs. Nightmare looks around and sees Dance, Lust, that nice cream guy error waved at, outer, and Geno. Nightmare mentally face Palmed "Blue, YOUR the one who hurt raven and kidnapped him??. . .oh~ it makes sense now. . .that's why you were in OuterTale. . .you dragged raven there then left him for a while, then you went back to finish what you started but then you found error there and got blood on his wings" blue clapped slowly "Wow. . .give the octonoot a sticker, you figured it out AFTER I kidnapped you" blue smirked. Nightmare growled under his breath. The room smelt of blood and sweat. . .not that nightmare wasn't used to it.
Blue pulled a bat with sharp bones sticking out of it, from a large chest. He walked over to nightmare. Nightmare looked him up and down "What are ya gonna do with that??" Nightmare may have been in his passive form but he wasn't scared of blue.
Blue's smile grew wider, he put the bat over his shoulder "I'm going to teach you how to leave some one else's property alone"
Blue raised the bat "Blue!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" they turned their heads to geno. Geno had scars along his face, but it showed no fear. Blue dropped the bat and walked over to Geno "You never learned your lesson?? Could've sworn you begged for MERCY" Geno head butted him "No, you must've mistaken me for you when I get out if here!!" Nightmare was shocked, even he was gonna go easy on the little guy. Blue made a smaller version of his gasterblaster hammer and slammed it against Geno's kneecap. Geno screams echoed  throughout the damp room.
"I heard error made it where you could live outside of you save screen now" blue smirked. Geno was shaking. He looked up at blue. Nightmare could feel the hatred and anger coming from Geno. He could feel jealously coming from blue. Blue formed a sharp bone "Lets see how long you last!!!" He stabbed it into the center of the red slash across Geno's shirt "Ahhhhhhh!!!!"
"MWEH HEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!"

JJ-Chan

Wooooow I feel so bad for Geno. . .

Welp!!  But yay!! 2 in one day!!!!

I'm back tho!! I bet you guys missed i meh!!

And I'm gonna be busy more often cause I'm working on two different stories

Till then

Bye~