And so it begins Pt 2

Error's POV
We ran into BirdTale and searched the whole Au, everyone said they haven't seen him since yesterday...thats odd cause I haven't seen him since Yesterday either.
I was carrying ink while flying over buildings, nightmare decided to look around other Au's. He said he gets nauseous when in the air...weird cause I never seen him in the air before.
I land on the ground and I put ink down on his feet. "Don't worry error, he's probably fine" I sit down and wrap myself with my wings "But you saw the blood...that means he hurt somewhere or worse...he probably dusted and you know what happens when a original dies outside of their Au." Nightmare walked out of a portal with Outer struggling in his tentacle "I found blood and feathers in OuterTale... But he keeps denying that he did it." Nightmare throws him to the ground. I walk over and help him up "Outer have you seen Raven?" Outer was blushing at our interlinked hands "Oh sorry" He must not like physical contact. . .Wait. . . I don't like physical Contact. Outer snaps back to reality "Huh o-oh it's okay. . .what were you asking?" I sigh "Have you seen Raven?" Outer looks around at ink and Nightmare then back to me "Wat No" nightmare used his tentacle to hang outer upside down by his ankle "Don't lie..I can smell fear ya know." Jeez I never wanna be on nightmare's bad side...wait I've already been on it..the first day we met haha.
"I haven't seen him Okay?? And also...STOP MAN HANDLING ME!!" Nightmare released him and outer floated over to me "Now error what's wrong?" Outer was floating over me with his arms crossed sitting on my head. "Well we found ravens blood and feathers on my wings, and I have no Idea why!!" I said frantically, outer got off my head and floated to the ground "You sure it wasn't these two??"
Nightmare hissed at outer making him flinch. "Ink would never hurt his own creation" ink nodded. Outer squinted his eye sockets "Okay... where was the last place you were, before the party...cause we all know he wasn't there." I place my finger on my chin "Hmm I went to OuterTale" I went to OuterTale and blue found me there and took me back to the party. I honestly don't know who would do this. Ink sat next to me and patted my back "Mabey we should ask blue, he was in outertale with you...maybe he saw something" I hoped up "Yeah! Maybe he did see something!! Lets go" I open a portal and we all go through.

We walk into UnderSwap's Snowdin town and see Blue talking to Chara "And that's how you make tacos!! Mweh heh heh!!!" Chara looked so confused "Hey blue, another pacifist timeline I see" chara waves and walks off. We all wave back "Yep!! Mweh heh heh heeeeh!!! I am so happy!" I smiled "And your wearing the scarf I made you" Blue looked down and his eyelights turned to stars "Yep! I love yo- IT s-so much! Mweh heh"
Outer rolled his eyes "Okay blue lets cut to the chase. When you were in outertale what did you see" Blue opened his front door and let us in, we walked in and took a seat on the couch. He sat down too. . .but the house looked different, I mean it's always clean but this looks too clean "I went to OuterTale and saw Error crying...Thats it" blue crossed his legs in his chair while smiling...blue is so proper. "Wait wut!! Why was you crying error??" Everyone but blue screamed. Blue sat up "Oh he was crying cause he wa-" I teleported over to blue and slapped my hand over his mouth "N0Г R3l3V3NГ!!!" I teleport back to my seat "Well if that is it then we will be on our way" We all stood up and I created a portal "Just be careful blue, Theres a moster killer out there...and it's not me, that means we're all at stake" blue waved "I will, bye error!!" I smile at him and wave. I close the portal behind me.

Blue's POV

Sigh* that was close they almost figured me out. Oh error your too smart even when this is for your own good. Bird brains almost got in the way of ME and error...It always has been Him and I, Until all these bozos showed up and ruined it.
I walk into my basement and go down the stairs. "Mmfhh MFHH!!" I walk closer to the monster I strapped to a chair "Oh quite down will ya...their already gone." I pull the strap from Ravens mouth "gasp* huff* Blue...Why...I thought we were pals." I slap him "no..No none of us are pals, everyone says were pals but none of us are...MY only friend is error...And you got alittl- Alot too close to him." Raven looks me in the eyes "Thats what this is?? A little envious problem?? He only asked me to teach him to fly...Me and error are friends nothing more nothing less...look if you want me to stop hanging with him I will...just please let me go" hmm maybe I should let him go, it would lessen the suspension "Fine I will let you go, but if you even hug him I will find you and do much worse than shred your wings with a Knife!!! cappesh?" Raven nods and I begin to heal his wings. Oh error~ the things I will do for you.

The next day~

Raven's POV

I wake up in a bush "ugh did blue just dump me here?? What an asshole!" I hop out of the bush and walk around "ah- sheesh my wings are sore" I stretch them and fly into the air "Hmm he brought me back to my Au...I guess that's nice" I instantly see Error in the forest with classic. Should I go to him or avoid him...or will blue beat me up again for making error sad?? I swoop down and land in front of error and classic "Sup error, classic" Error smiles a wide smile "jeez there you are raven...Where were you?? You had me worrying sick" Why? We had just became friends...not even that, we just met in person not too long ago "Why?" Error stops smiling "What do you mean why?!?! I found your blood and feathers in OuterTale and on my wings!!" Classic stepped in "He thought you dusted" error nodded. Hehe inhale* Blue you jerk...should I tell them it was blue or is blue gonna some how still find me and torture me?? "Oh I uhh I hurt myself when I almost fell of that tree and when you caught me you must've got my blood and feathers on your wings...and uhh after you left I went to OuterTale to heal so I wouldn't worry my friends here aanndd after that I passed out in a bush heh heh heh ehhh" error paused and classic looked like he wasn't buying it "Oh that makes sense!! I will tell everyone to stop the search I'm glad your okay tho" error leaned in for a hug but I backed up "S-sorry my wings are still sore" error smiles and walks through a portal with classic. Glad thats over.

JJ-Chan

Eyyo!!!
I just love yandere blueberry
It's so much fun
to write him like this
Till then

Bye~