RUN. duun dundundundundun

third POV

~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~

Blue slowly got up, his head was ringing. . .Wait, that wasn't ringing that was error's crashing alert. Blue got up and ran following the noise. A black lump was sticking out of the snow. blue walked over to it and brushed the snow away, It was error and his glitching was getting worse. blue needed to hurry. He clicked the floating screen telling it to reboot. 

10% a female voice LOUDLY said

20%

"Blue?!?! What are you doing??" Stretch screamed, but he couldn't see error's body

30%

56%

blue acted quickly, picking up error's extremely light body and running through the trees so stretch couldn't see them.

73%

86%

stretch started running too "sans is that you!!??" blue wasn't gonna stop till error was safe.

99%

100% rebooting complete "GASP" error jolted, but quickly noticed blue was the one running with him. Error acted quickly, he shot strings toward a tree, he flipped him and blue in the air, caught blue and started running "error!?!? I'm YOUR knight in shining armor. I'm saving YOU!!" blue protested. He could feel his cheeks heating up as he crossed his arms. "maybe next time blue, but this is serious." error started running faster when he heard some rustling noises close behind them. "oh cool, where are we going?" "WE'RE not going anywhere, I gotta take you hom-" 'BOOOOOM!!!!!' A gaster blaster laser suddenly tore off error's arm causing him to drop blue and collapse to the ground. "ERROR!! Was everything you said in there all a LIE. Are you STILL controlling blue!?!?! "geez, ink I just grew that back!!" error used his one hand to use strings to lift himself up. Ink walked up to error and whacked him in his skull with 'broomie'. Error wobbled back a little. He lifted his hand and tried to tie up ink, but Stretch's gaster blaster shot. Error collapsed in the snow. Blue ran towards error but stretch held him down with blue magic. "Please stop I have to help my friend!!" blue sobbed. Error weakly stood up "Y-yOu REaLlY ThInk I wA--AnT YOuR HElP" error scowled while trying not to fall backwards. 'GASP' blue gasped at error's sight. The top right of error's head and eye was gone, his arm was gone and blood was dripping from his mouth. "I'm sorry " error whispered and only blue understood what he said. " I-I WoUNdn'T WAnT TO HaNg AroUNd YoU AbOMInaTIoNS AnYwaY!!" error used the last of his magic, created a portal to who knows where and walked through. He turned around to see blue get out of the blue magic and run forward "Error wait!!" "bye blue" error winked and closed the portal. Blue stood staring at where the portal used to be. "blue. . ." ink started "I know you think error was your friend but you heard what he said He only thinks of us as abominations-" "I know. . .but I wish there was some way to help him" that was all blue said before he broke out sobbing. Stretch hugged his brother "there's nothing we can do." Ink and Stretch didn't really understand what Blue truly meant.

JJ-Chan

Skedaddle 

Skadoddle

This book . . . SUCKS

BYE~