The thread of Destiny

No ones POV
EARLIER-

Fate sat uncomfortable in their chair. They were waiting for their younger siblings; Karma, Luck, and Destiny. Fate's leg was doing that jiggle thing, where you sit on the tip of your foot and it automatically starts jiggling. "Dear Stars will you three hurry Up, this is you guy's chosen child after all!" Fate called. Karma Destiny and Luck came in with smug looks on their faces "You just want him back, because your chosen child is gonna die soon." Karma spoke. Fate had this guilty expression "Fine now come on let's hold hands." They shook their heads "Only if you take the strings off of error's soul." Destiny spoke up. Fate shook their head "N-No, he needs to be the destroyer." Karma walked forward "Oh okay you'll get whats coming to ya." Karma nodded their head towards ink's crumbling body. All of the people in this multiverse had a clay sculpture of themselves and if they ever died their sculpture would crumble away. Fate loved ink like their own "Fine you three get to add whatever you like to error BUT only one thing each. got it?? Karma and Luck screamed"Yesss thank you fate thank you!!!" Destiny nodded their head. Fate stood up and headed over to their sculpting area. In two seconds fate had made a Error sculpture, blue strings and all. Fate smiled at their work. Karma snatched the finished sculpture and placed it on the table.

 Karma snatched the finished sculpture and placed it on the table

They all took a seat and held hands. Luck spoke first "let my will be done and let error, Be loved by all and anyone who meets him." Karma spoke next "let my will be done and give error, Strength and a strong heart." Fate spoke next "let my will be done and give error, The Power of destruction and everlasting life." Destiny spoke last "let my will be done and Give error, The wings of freedom and faith." They all spoke together "Please Let Our Will Be Done." The error sculpture floated into the air and teleported on the shelf with all the other sculptures of the multiverse. Fate was exhausted so they fell asleep on their sofa. But the others  waited for their chosen child to wake up.

Error's POV
Ughh my back feels weird. I sit up and . . .I'm in the Anti-void??? How?? Why?? I thought I died. This must be Fate's doing. Sigh whatever. I stand up and immediately gets slapped by something. . .feathery?? I turn my head and look at by back. Wth?? I have wings??? They were black but faded into a blue at the tips. There soft too. (Pats his own wings XD) Wait is everyone okay their probably worried sick. I stand up and open a one way portal to where everyone is. I see Reaper sans telling classic to move, and classic is wearing my scarf. Hehehe classic move Classic. I put the portal next to reapers earhole??? *Yeets logic into the void* "psst hey reaper." I whisper into the small portal "Hm?" Reaper responds "Get those presents from blues house." "Oh okay. Why tho?" "Because I'm gonna make a surprise entrance." "Oh" I wait for a couple of moments...i think?... time doesn't really exist here, but I walk out of the portal and see everyone all sad and crying. "Hey, those gift were supposed to make you happy. Not sad."

JJ-Chan

Heheheh
I did it again
And why does reaper casually
Starts talking to random voices
Hahahahahahah
Till then

Bye~