nightmare: yeets Classic into the void

Third POV

Error pulls classic from the ceiling and places him on his bed. "Try anything funny and I will end you and everyone you love." Classic starts sweating "I won't do anything. . .and uhh where am I sleeping?" Classic looks around error's room. The room was pretty big, so was the bed. The bed was on the left of the room with a small drawer next to it that had a window above it. There was an arm chair in the corner and a large grey rug going across the floor. Error turned his head to look at classic "right here with me...so you won't try and sneak away." Classic knew he wasn't gonna change error's mind, so he just laid sideways and away from error who had taken his jacket off and was only wearing his red sweater. Error laid on his side facing away from classic. "Night error." Error was already fast asleep. "Sigh* I can stay here a while...i can help error change his ways." Classic thought out loud before he slowly drifted to sleep.

*classic's drea- Nightmare*

Classic sat up in a meadow of flowers. There was a river down the hill up ahead and the sun was setting making the sky pink and purple. Classic looked around at the beautiful scenery and then noticed error sitting down by the river. . .just staring at it. Classic stood up and walked down the hill and sat next to error "Beautiful isn't it?" Classic looked into the river that was pink and purple just like the sky. "The river I mean, you seem to lik-" "would anybody care if I just disappeared?" Error asked as he just kept staring at the river. Classic turned his head to look at error "W-what?" Error stood up and began walking into the river. Classic jumped up and pulled error out of the water " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?!" classic carried error back to the top of the hill, in the meadow. "Do you think anyone would miss me?" Error tried his best to hold back his tears, but failed. Error was crying and didn't know how to stop "I hate it I hate it I hate it *Sobs*" Classic didn't know what to do, he has heard that error didn't like being touched, but he was also taught that if someone is depressed you NEED to be there for that person "You hate Ink?" Error looked up from his hands "What? No. I don't hate Ink." Classic was confused he thought error was supposed to be the soulless destroyer, the merciless killer of the innocent who doesn't care or have any feelings. Has ink lied or create false rumors? "Why do you destroy?? Please I wanna know? No, I need to know. . .so I can help heal whats broken." Error looked at Classic, He wrapped his arms around classic's neck and HUGGED HIM (hahaha to all you people who thought he kissed him heheheh) Classic blushed a dark blue "I Will tell you classic, I will tell you when you wak-"
Error disappeared and Classic was in a dark space, just pure darkness nothing more nothing less. "Classic~" A creepy voice echoed throughout the void. Classic spun in all directions until he saw. . . "ERROR!!" Classic ran towards error, but error's body was beaten, bruised, and broken. "You lied." Error said faintly "W-what?" "Y0u L¡3D Г0 m3!!!!" Error screamed as classic crouched down, covering his ears. Error started laughing uncontrollably "HAhAHahaHaAhHaH!!!! I don't need your help 5ND 1 D0N'Г N33D Y0U!!" Blue strings then wrapped around the dark vast room.

*end of classic's nightmare*

Classic jolted from his sleep and saw error still sleeping, but error and classic had both turned around in their sleep and was facing each other, only 5inches away from kissing. ^w^
Error starts to shift in his sleep and wraps his arm around classic's neck, like in his dream. Error pulled him in closer and they kissed. Classic's whole face was blue and he pulled away from the hug and hopped out of bed. 'Was error and I sharing dreams' Classic thought. Classic saw an alarm clock it read 3:21am Wow classic's never waken up this early. Classic walked over to the arm chair, he sat down and drifted back to sleep.

JJ-Chan

Booom that was good
Right?. . .probably not
Eh but i hope you liked it

Bye~