A tied up situation

Error's POV

I wake up groggily in a damp and dark room. I try to stand up, but then realizing I was tied to a chair. . .an office chair to be exact. ohhh yeah. I think with a smug look on my face. I could totally annoy ink with this spinney chair, hehehe. wait where am I?? 'Knock Knock!!' there was a knock at the door. "who's there?" error says while raising a nonexistent eyebrow. The familiar voice spoke "o-oh wait it only works if you start." Error groaned loudly "ughghgh FINE!!. . ." Error sat there to think of a good knock knock joke. 

"Knock. . .Knock" error said while spinning in his chair. 

"who's there??" 

 "Needle"

"needle who?"

"Needle little help, I'm sorta tied to an office chair

"pffftt hahaha!! That was actually pretty good, error" 

"What do you want Ink" I asked getting annoyed. The door opened letting some light in revealing that the room I was in had cement walls and floors. there was a tiny window that I could probably slip out of. Ink, fell, stretch, blue and dream walk into the room. I'm just now realizing how big this room actually is. Blue was unconscious, tied up and in stretch's arms. what did they want with blue? what did he do? was it because of me? Ink walked up to me "hey error we hav-" 'SQUEAK!!'  I interrupted ink by spinning around in the chair. he paused "We have a coupl-" 'SQUEAK!!' I spun around again. Ink's facial expression was priceless he looked like he wanted to kill someone. "pfftt okay, okay I'll stop." I said trying to hold back my laughter. He bounced back to his calm face. "thank you error, okay we have a couple of ques- 'SQUEAK!!' (I laughed so hard right here) I spun around again this time I didn't stop " pffft HAahaHAaAHahhaHAhaHAH your face is so friken priceless. HAHHAahHHAhahAHah!!!!" I laughed as I continued to spin. Stretch grabbed the arms of the chair and jerked it to stop right in front of his face. "Alright you cocky b*tch what have you done to blue!!" 

JJ-chan

(in my opinion I feel like this was trash)

 (uhh idk )

(tell me what you think)

should I continue this???