Don't look so Blue

Error's POV

"Okay first off, back up before you have a BAD TIME." I said as I glared directly into swap papyrus' eye sockets. He backed up while glaring down at me. "And second, I didn't do anything to him. From what it seems it looks like you guys knocked him unconscious and tied him up, not me." Stretch's face looked more pissed than before(if that's even possible)OH bud out will ya(sorry jeez U<U) Stretch came even closer than before "listen ya little glitc-" I head butted him and he collapsed to the floor holding his skull. "WHOO!! Touch Down!!" I shouted as I spun around in my chair again. what?? I got a clean hit on the guy I was pretty excited. Fell jolted in shock "what the living hell is wrong with you?!?!" fell yelled. I looked up at him with a sinister grin on my face "well a lot of things actually, but I really hate that guy so I got a little excited is all" I slouched in my chair.  As ink finished healing stretch, he turned to me "okay, error you have one last chance. What. did. you do. to. Blue.?" ink asked with a stern look on his face. "pfft, sorry I can't take you seriously when your trying to be serious." I chuckled. Ink pulled his brush off his back and pointed it at my rib cage "you leave me with no choi-" "what did I 'apparently' do to blue anyways??" I asked interrupting ink. Dream who was leaning against the wall, pushed himself up and walked closer towards me "when swapfell ripped your arm off, you made this weird noise with your body and immediately after, blue jumped up screaming your name and clicked weird buttons coming out of YOUR body. We tried to pull him away from you but he kept kicking us saying he "needed to heal you" so we had to knock him unconscious." dream finished while he was still glaring at me. I looked down at my feet 'why would blue do that'  'he risked so much'  'just trying to help me' he's so stupid. "mngn yawn. . .Oh! error your all right I was so so worried-" blue then looked around and saw everyone staring at him " u-uh I mean-" I then butted in " u-um he uhh-I uhhh i was um he-y-yeah -I mean I don't he uhh." blue and I kept going back and forward. everybody stared at us, either pissed or just confused. Aww shiiizzz we funked up.

JJ-Chan 

This was short

I guess

hope you like it

and yes it's getting to the point soon

bye~