I don't have a title

《Blue's POV》

I found out fresh is taking error on a date. . .how did I find out??
Mweh hehehe I have my resources ^v^
Error will be mine. . .no error is Mine and no one else's. Error's love may be bitter sweet, but it's everything to me and soon we will be snuggling together, eating together, knitting and sowing together and even kissing each other. The thought of that made me excited to see him and I ran the test of the way.

I run up to error who is talking with fresh. Fresh is taking error on a outting in outertale, and I'm going too, error never says no to me. . .anymore
"Hey guys!! Mweh hehehe" error turns to me "Hey blue, what's up?" Fresh's shades change to [lea_ve]
"Oh! Me? Heehee, I was wondering if I could tag along??" Error's expression saddens "Sorry blue, fresh said this was private, maybe next tim-" "No!" I grab error's arm and drag him away "Blue what are you doing, are you okay??" I ignore him and continue pulling him. He stops, I turn to him. Fresh is ruining everything I worked for. . .everything I have ever done is for error and now fresh want to just take what's Mine! "Error let's go, you can stay with me instead" I give him pleading eyes. . .he looks away. "Blue I promised fresh. . .he's been planing this for weeks. . .I can't just bail on him, you understand, right??" He pulls me into a hug and leaves to go to Fresh.

|Third POV|

Fresh takes error to OuterTale and sits him on a blanket. Error looks up at the stars, his crimson red, yellow and blue eyelights sparkled in delight as he gazed up into space. Fresh could feel himself getting warmer the more he gazed at error. Error turned to Fresh making him quickly look away. After a while of stargazing and errorgazing, error began to talk about the stars and things like the constellations; naming all the ones he knew. Fresh loved how error talked about it so passionately and geeky. Error caught fresh staring at him and stared back, he reached over and pulled fresh's shades off, receiving a flinch from him in doing so. Error stared at his eyelights; they were mixed with many colors like the starry sky, error loved that about them. Fresh began to lean in, until he kissed error. Errors eye sockets widened. Fresh melted into the kiss, holding onto error face for support. Error released the kiss for air and was immediately tackled to the ground, and back into the kiss. Fresh barely knew what this was, but whatever it was it felt amazing and he never wanted it to end.

Later fresh brought error to his house. It was very colorful and vibrant of neon. Error walked in and sat on his neon couch. "Yo errorbrah wanna play a fun game~ mah friend lust taught me it" error narrowed his bonebrow "Are you sure we can trust that guy??" Fresh gave a radical thumbs up. Error smiled "Okay. . .how do we play??" "Well first we need to invite some brosephs to play, it's a multiplayer type game"

《-Later-》

Ink, cross, fell, blue, sci, dust, dream and killer showed up almost instantly. Error sat on fresh's waterbed as everyone entered. Fresh told everyone to sit in a circle, He sat in the circle, next to dust and dream. "Alright welcome to game night!! Yo!" Dream stood up "wait!! Seriously has anyone seen nightmare??" Everyone just shrugged, dream groaned and sat back down. Fresh pulled out a bottle and places it in the middle "The game is spin the bottle, for those who doesn't know what that is. . .Error, I will explain. We spin the bottle two different times and the two who it lands on HAS to kiss, got it good" fresh placed the bottle on the floor and spun it, it landed on. . .Sci. A bullet of sweat ran down his head "I'm just happy to be included in something. . .But whoever it lands on. . .Well your gonna be my first kiss" fresh spun the bottle again. . .it landed on Error.

(No joke right now, I made a spinning wheel and it landed on Sci I spun it the second time and it landed on Error just to make sure I spun it again and it landed on Error again. . .I was like "wow, the spinning wheel is a shipper")