Taking all the sh*t

Third POV

Error, nightmare and his gang were in birdtale "Okay, you guys go do whatever and don't get in my way." Error turned to leave, but nightmare grabbed error's arm and pulled him back "ohh no. Atleast take two of us." Nightmare suggested. Error sighed "fine... I'll take dust and horror. Lets go." Before the killer and cross could complain, error had left with horror and dust.

/tem skip\

With the help of nightmare and his gang, Error had destroyed 4 Au's and they were now in Underlust. "Ugh ok lets go faster I wanna get outta here." Nightmare could feel error's discomfort and told the guys to huddle up and make a strategy to go faster. Buuuutttt the star sanses showed up along with classic and fell but blue wasn't there for he was grounded, try'na make friends with the enemy.
Dream took a step forward " Brother Stop This Madness!!!!" Nightmare turned to dream "how about no...were in the middle of impressing someone so shoo." Cross joined in "yeah shoo" The star sanses looked puzzled "Impressing someone???" Dream asked. Error turned around "Umm guys I said work faster not completely stop..do i have to do everything." Horror moved out of the veiw of the star sanses "sorry we just have some difficulties." Nightmare didn't like error's attitude "And how 'bout you calm down we just helped you take down 4 Au's. A thank you would be nice." Error growled in annoyance "fine. . .thank you." Nightmare smiled.  "Your working with the bad sanses now, error?" Ink's eyelights was a broken heart and a dull blue circle. Classic stepped closer "Error you and theses sanses could be better you coul-" "Ok, I'm gonna stop you right there classic. Why do hang with these guys, their just abominations that doesn't need to exist. Your the only monster here that isn't an absolute glitch in the system" Classic had a tired smile on his face " Well if their abominations then why do you hang with them." Error looked offended "I don't hang with-" error then looked to the side at offended bad sanses. "Well umm, atleast their not keeping me from doing my job. . . you think I like killing innocent mon-" error put his hand over his mouth. Classic was confused "error just come with us and we can help...we can help all of you." Classic held his hand out. Error had this weird force on his soul making him want to take classic's hand. The gang pulled error back. Error pushed their hands off. He started walking forward with his hand out. "how about You come with me." Error had a malicious grin on his face as he used his strings to grab classic and pull him over to himself. Ink, dream and fell all ran towards error. Error smiled before making a portal and walking through it, closing it behind him. Nightmare and his gang stood there awkwardly. Ink was walking towards nightmare "You better give him back or so help me-" "What are you gonna do ink. And also who do you want back error or classic??" Nightmare Sharpend his tentacles "Both." Ink was then stabbed and thrown at fell and dream. "Oh Ink, you know better." And with that nightmare and his gang left through a portal.

Error walked out of the portal and into his room at nightmares Castle. He tied classic to the ceiling. Error hated it inside the torcher chamber so he wouldn't put classic through that, classic is nice, caring towards others and error, he's sweet, funny, adorab- WHAT THE. Error shook his head to clear those weird thoughts "You okay, bud." Error looked a classic weirdly "Um your the one hanging from the ceiling. If anything I should be the one asking if your ok." Classic blinked his eye sockets " You care if I'm okay??" A blue and yellow hue went across errors face "1 D1Dn'Г s5y Гh5t!!!" the gang rushed upstairs and to error's doorway "Error 'huff' you ok??" Killer managed to get out. Error and Classic, who both were blushing turned their heads to them. Nightmare felt Jealousy coming from up stairs and as nosey as he was he curiously went to error's room. "What is going on here...why didn't you take him to the torcher chamber???" Nightmare was now getting jealous. Error moved in front of classic "Nope, I hated it down there . . . He's not going. He could umm stay in here with me." Once again, error didn't see anything wrong with classic sleeping in the same room as him. Classic blushed. The gang was now furious. Dust walked up "He could get loose and hurt you...we can't trust him, error." The rest just nodded their heads. Error shook his head "no one has ever escaped my strings unless someone from the outside cut them loose. I will be fine...and why do you care if I'm hurt??" Error folded his arms. The gangs eye sockets went blank and they all started blushing. Error started tapping his foot "Well??" "uhh, well erm your a gang member now and we look out for each other." Horror stated and everyone nodded. Error sighed and closed his door in their faces. They sighed and teleported to their rooms. Nightmare had an Idea for classic. "Muhahaahahaa"

JJ-Chan

Eyyo guys
This is fun hehehe
And your all wondering what
Nightmare will do next

Sooo I'll get to it

BYE~