The battlefield

A/N
Eyyyo guy
Since I suck at fight scenes
I will make this to the best of my ability
Enjoy

No ones POV

Ink stayed behind as the fight started, the truth was that ink didn't really want to end error. But now that he's working with nightmare's gang, the multiverse is now on the brink of destruction and Error has to be stopped.
Ink ran forward and clashed with error "there you are inky, for a second I thought you ran away." Ink swung his brush at error, error dodged flying bones and ink at the same time. A papyrus ran at him swinging his sword, error tied him up and pushed him into a portal, back to his Au. Stretch aimed a gaster blaster at error, but there were some monsters behind him. Error wrapped and teleported them out of the way. Error got hit in the back by the gaster blaster, error stood up and dusted off his clothes while dodging more attacks. Error continued to push the mosters back into their Au's. Now their were only like 2 dozen left and injured ones, but not from error. They eventually started accidentally hitting each other with their own attacks because of how many monsters were here. The injured stayed down while some healers healed them. Error and Ink stood in the midst. Ink was facing error with the injured behind him. "*Yawn* ink I'm getting tired, can we wrap this up??" Ink lunged towards error.

-during the battle-

Classic's POV

Some time has passed and that guy, that blue called is just now showing up "Yo! broseph, you called?" Who the heck is this guy? Oh wait it's just fresh "Wassup classic, ya need help?" He picked up his skateboard and sat on the arm of the couch "Uhh yeah, we need a portal to nightmare's mansion." 'Wat the- did his shades just change?' Fresh hopped off the couch "YO, is this about error? Cause if it is error's being ambushed by ink right now and nightmare is already on his way." Blue dropped whatever he was holding "WHAT?!?! We need to go now!!" Blue jerked fresh's jacket collar "Ok brah okay!!" Fresh picked up blue and handed him to me "wha-" He then picked me up and got on his skateboard "hold on skeledudes!!"  Fresh grabbed puff who was sitting on the couch "Ahh- oh I'm ready!" Puff yelled. A portal appeared in front of us and fresh skated in.

Third POV

I was exhausted and ink was starting to hurt hinself just by trying to get me. "Ink just huff* stop, okay? Your not looking huff* to good." Ink paused "Why would you care if I'm okay?" I made my strings disappear "Well for one, huff* you almost killed huff* your teammates at least 10 times." It's true I saved those monsters more than ink could stop me from destroying an Au. "I DON'T CARE!!" Ink jumped through the air and tackled me to the ground. He started punching me. Fell, Swapfell sans and carrot face saw this as an opportunity to beat the crap outta me too. They stopped. . .Why did they stop.. .why can't I hear anything?

No ones POV
Classic, Puff, Blue and Fresh rode into the scene. Fresh and Puff made a gaster blaster and fired it at ink. Classic and Blue ran up to Error. Error's eyes were open but he wasn't responsive. "ERROR!!!" Classic and blue screamed. Error looked at them "Oh, hey gu-" error began to dust. "Error no. NO ERROR!!!! Please dont go." Classic cupped error's face. Blue cried and hugged puff who was also crying. Nightmare and his gang Finally arrived "INK YOU MOTHER FU- oh god!!" Nightmare turned back to his passive form and ran to error. "Oh no I'm too late. Why god why?" Nightmare sat on his legs next to error. "Hahaha I'm dying. . .HaHHhaHaHHaHahH I'M DYING hehe...sniff*" Ink walked up "Why do you care for the destroyer, the guy who killed the innocent." Nightmare stood up and was about to beat the crap out of ink, but error grabbed onto nightmares jacket. "Don't. . .he didn't know." Ink flinched in surprise. Blue let go of puff and kneeled next to error "no. . .NO!! I'm not gonna let you die!! Your my best Friend, error!!"

*Blue has 'Checked' error*

ErRoR sans-
FATE Forced God Of Destruction
HEALTH: -999999*%×&*#%#glitched -unknown-
Au: UnKnOwN
HOME: Anti-void/nightmare's mansion
FRIENDS: Blue, fresh, classic, puff, nightmare, cross, killer, horror, dust and ink

'Really wants to Die right now'

Gasps and murmuring were heard all around the empty Au. Ink stumbled...' error thought of me as a friend?' "oh my goodness. Your hp is too low I can't heal you." Blue began crying again. Error's legs were already gone "Sorry classic, I did tell you in tha dream, I would tell you why I destroyed." Classic's eyelights went out "So we were sharing dreams." Nightmare was shocked, he knew exactly what that meant. Classic couldn't hold it in anymore. He began crying his heart out. Error looked over at ink "it's okay ink...i forgive you." Error's smile faded and so did his body. Error was gone.

*Fate comes back with popcorn*
Fate: Shit. Error died. Destiny!! Karma!! Luck!!! I NEED YOUR HEEEELLLPP!!

JJ-Chan

Honestly I'm really sad
for writing this
Till then

Bye~