The AfterEffects

No ones POV

Classic grabbed error's scarf and wrapped it around his neck, he stood up and looked around "Are you happy now? We killed a monster who was forced to do his job, because you ink couldn't stop creating." Ink looked down at his paint brush. A tear fell on it. Ink fell on his side, clutching his stomach "GAhh!! Nghhgh h-help me!!" Ink squirmed and arched his back in pain. Classic looked away, his eyelights went out and tears were running down his face. How could he possibly help him after what he did to error. Dream walked over to nightmare, nightmare had his back turned to him "What do you want, Dream?" Nightmare kept his back turned. "Listen brother, I'm sorry. . .I didn't know. I wish I could've done somet-" Nightmare turned back to his goopy form, he around and slapped dream. Dream was shocked "WELL YA DIDN'T. YOU DIDN'T ASK OR EVEN WANTED TO KNOW. . . you let him die." Blue never really met with nightmare before, but it looked like he needed a hug. so blue hugged him. Stretch walked over (uh oh) and held his hand out "c'mon Blue get away from him he's hostile right now." Blue smacked stretch's hand "Get away from me right now, I'M HOSTILE!!!" Nightmare's eyes went wide "Blue i-i im sorry. okay?? What did you expect...his job was to literally KILL PEOPLE!!" Blue let go of nightmare and stomped up to stretch "Pap I understand that part. . .but what about THE PART WHEN I TOLD YOU HE WAS FUNKING INNOCENT!!!" blue pushed stretch to the ground. Nightmare grabbed blue and gave him a small hug "Calm down a little" blue sighed. Ink was still screaming and squirming on the ground. Classic walked over to ink "What's happening to him?" Blue ran over to classic "I know!! Error told me. . .he said that ink was the god of creation and He was the god of destruction. Error and Ink are counterparts, and if one of them died or somehow left this multiverse. . .the other would go through...well this. until the other came back or until it killed them." Ink looked up at them with watery, pleading eyes. But theres nothing they could do. Ink is gonna die. Classic turned and walked away from ink. Fell walked over to classic "Heya bud, look I'm sorry about...messin up your plans that day. I honestly thought he was gonna kill ya. You forgive me pal?" Classic put his hand on fells chest and patted it, he turned and walked away. "Is that a yes or- I will take that as a yes." So pretty much, everyone was just standing or sitting around crying or apologizing to error's friends. For Ink he was still in excruciating pain. Nightmare's gang was keeping to themselves Outer then walked in with black, tall, skeleton trailing behind him "Hey guys oh- am I interrupting something?? Oh nevermind... Did someone die or something??" The skeleton then walked ahead of outer "Hey guys I heard some one was beaten to. . .well me." (Hahahahah you all thought it was error LOL Nope) Dust stomped up to reaper sans "Someone just died and your making FUNKING jokes. . .screw off fresh!!" Death literally stared at dust and dust stared back. Reaper lifted his hand and slowly moved it towards dust. Geno quickly grabbed deaths hand "No reaper bad reaper!!" Reaper put his hand down and walked over to error's dust. Classic stood in the way. Reaper paused "what are you doing? MOVE." Classic stared death in the eyes. "Fine whatever, I didn't want to put his soul at rest anyways." Reaper teleported beside error's dust. "Sike!! Hm? Oh okay. Why tho? Oh" everyone stared at him like he was crazy. Reaper opened a portal and pulled out two gift boxes and placed them on the ground. "Me and Puffs gifts from error??" Blue said while slowly walking over to the blue one. Puff ran over and opened his "oh, wowie a cool jacket." Puff said sadly "did error make this??" Classic nodded his head, trying not to cry. Blue opened his "gasp* i-it i-it's beautiful sniff* sniff*" blue wrapped the light blue scarf with glittery stars, around his neck. "i-it's so long haha sniff*" Classic walked over and tied the ends of the scarf into a bow "heheheh sniff* he said put it like this hehe." Blue couldn't hold it in anymore. "Sobs* error!! Whaahaha!!" classic pulled him into a hug and quietly cried as well.

. . .

"Hey, those gift were supposed to make you happy. Not sad."

JJ-Chan

Whooo I got it done
during Skool lol
Till then

Bye~