The Party

(The picture *Wheez* it's so on point XD)

No ones POV

Error opened another microphone Portal?? (Seriously IDK) "Okay everyone the party is starting. Me, ink and Nightmare will come and-" Nightmare interrupted error "No, me and ink will come and get you. And whoever can make portals Help out would ja!" Nightmare snapped his goopy fingers (not sure how thats possible) and Killer teleported next to error and sat him down in a seat. Nightmare grabbed ink and pulled into a portal. Classic and puff walked over and placed multiple bowls of fruitpunch on the snack table. Error sat uncomfortably in his chair "Uhm so what are we gonna be doing at this party??" Everyone turned to error "Oh were gonEaDonakxeathsns" everyone spoke at once. "hey...H3¥!!" Everyone stopped "One at a time-" then it hit error; "Wait...How is everyone gonna get here if they don't know where the Anti-void is??" No one spoke then error stood up and opened a portal to where ink and Nightmare was "Oh thank the stars" Ink ran in with Nightmare trailing behind "Yeah, I have no Idea how to get here." Nightmare stated "And neither did they So they came to where me and Ink was." Suddenly multiple sanses and papyrus' walked out of the portal. Error hid behind Nightmare, nightmare blushed but tried to hide it. After a while everyone who wanted to come had made it in...and thats all of the originals, but error was no where to be seen. Not even Nightmare known where error had gone to.

~Meanwhile~
Error was in OuterTale pacing back and forth mumbling to himself "What if they hate me, I have killed a lot of monsters. What if they try and kill me, I could really die this time...who knows. If I make one wrong move who knows what they'll do. Do I really want all of these monsters in my only home?? Can I even trust them?? Ughh!!! ₩H¥ D¡D 1 @&Ree Г0 ГH¡§?!?!" Error clutched his head with his hands. "Error??" A soft voice spoke. Error looked up. . .It was blue "gasp!* error why are you crying??" Error wiped his cheek with his finger, he didn't even notice he was crying. Blue walked over and sat him down, blue pulled out a handkerchief and wiped error's tears "1'm...1'm jμ§t $c@r3d. . .I guess." Error cleared his throat?? (Yeets logic into space) Blue blushed then he hugged error "Don't be. . . cause the magnificent Blue is here for you." (Aye that rhymed XD) Error hugged back "Thanks blue, you have always been here, Ever since I kidnapped you hehe." Blue smiled. They stood up and Blue held error's hand, error opened a portal to the Anti-void and they walked walked in.

Fell walked over to ink "Ok, Where the Hell is error??" Ink waved his hands "I don't know, he must have gotten nervous and left...he'll probably be back anytime now hehe." Ink nervously laughed, suddenly a portal opened and blue was pulling something that wouldn't come through. Blue gave one last tug and pulled error through the portal, making error fall on top of him. Error looked up, he blushed from embarrassment "H-Hey everybody" It went silent but blue broke the silence by jumping up and screaming "Lets mcfriken loose it!!!" (Pfft I'm so sorry XD... Let's try that again.)

Blue jumped up in his cool dude outfit with a boombox
"LET'S PARTY!!" he tapped a button on the boom box and party music began playing. Puff ripped his body armor off and was in his cool dude outfit as well. Puff and Blue began dancing.
Ink walked over and turned off the boombox "No not yet guys" Blue and Puff sat down "aww fine"
Nightmare and his gang walked over and helped error up who was sitting on the floor. . .for some reason. Ink stood facing everyone with error, nightmare and his gang behind him "Okay guys today were celebrating the New found friendship of good and evil!! Error and the bad Sanses are now our friends!!" Everyone started clapping then Razz stood up "HEY, do we get to atleast ask some questions??" Ink shrugged, he spun around "Hey error, guys, Do you mind if we ask you some questions??" Nightmare grabbed error and huddled up with his gang. Ink sat there nervously. They then spun back to face ink "We say yes." Nightmare spoke and Error slowly nodded. Ink smiled and turned back to the crowd "They said YES!!! And also remember one at a time and one question each." Everyone began cheering. Ink then stepped to the side. It went silent, no one wanted to go first. Razz walked forward from the crowd "Why did you destroy in the first place, error??" Error stepped forward and cleared his throat "I uh...I was forced to by FATE, cause the multiverse was being overpopulated by Au's and the if the multiverse got too full then the Au's would collapse into each other and possibly the the Original universe which would destroy the whole multiverse in the process." It went silent again then Blue hopped up "Like that time you were sick!!" Everyone looked at blue questionably. Blue frowned "Well this one time error was sick and couldn't go destroy for two days, Some Au's crashed into each other making the whole multiverse shake...remember?" The crowd was then filled with "oh yeah's" and "I do remember that". Ink put his finger on his chin "That's what that was...Oh I thought it was a multiverse type earthquake hahaha." Everyone glared at ink. They all thought it was error's fault this was happening, but it only happened because ink created too much. Error frowned "Hey don't blame it on ink...he didn't know." Nightmare was pissed now "Why Didn't He Know!?!? Isn't He The Creator?? SHOULDN'T HE KNOW??!!" Error paused and looked over to ink. Ink was looking at the floor
. . .