Would you

Miranda's house and POV
I woke up in Arizona's arms I felt her hand gently going through my hair I smiled I looked up at her she smiled at me I really wanted to ask her a question but she asked one first "Miranda why are you bisexual" I thought no one knew "there was an inconvenience" "who" I looked down at my bed "you" i whispered "m-me" I nodded my head.

Her finger lifted my head as she looked at me and kissed me her hands pulled me on top of her she had a big boner it made me want her more my hands now tangled in her hair as she flips us over she pulled my pants down with her feet and then my shirt as she pulled her shirt and pants off she lined up her penis up with my core as her lips moved to my neck and she entered my I thought she was just long but she was big but I felt no pain it felt comfortable as she'd pull out so only the tip was there then enter all the way she then picked up the pace my moans filled the room and her on and off grunts until I felt my walls close on her penis "go ahead come for me sweet baby" that got me then and there my eyes clamped shut and I came as she wasn't far behind me three more thrust the last hard as she came deep deep inside of me and collapsed beside me and pulled me close and kissed me.

Arizona's POV
I just had the best sex in all times and she's still a panting mess I just smile and think about if I asked her out she'd say yes or just say no but I had to "Miranda" she had slowed her breathing by now "mhm" I could tell she was tired "would you like to go out with me tomorrow" she didn't answer at first but then said "I would love to" I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

So the rest of the day was filled with movies cuddling sex in the shower and sex in the city combined and I loved every single second of it we danced cooked together I could tell she was so happy as we where on the couch snuggled up her in between my legs she looked up at me looking serious "Arizona thank you"
"For what" "for making me so happy in one day"
I smiled "that's my charm"she chuckled and kissed me and went back to our position her in between my legs my hand going through her hair I loved it I Arizona Brook Robbins Loved Miranda Bailey.