Anytime

Arizona's POV
Miranda begged me to come in and do paper work and who am I to say No to her but other than that I'm in a surgery it's been twenty minutes and I need like five more to finish and close up Karev is right beside me my phone buzzes I look up to see it as a nurse had my phone.

I was frozen for a minute i ran out but before I got there I yelled "Karev to close" he nodded "got it Robbins you go to her" the text was from Callie with 'GET HERE NOW SHES IN LABOR' so I'm on the stairs.

I get the in three minutes sharp I turned into the room to see a scared Callie and angry Miranda "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU LETTING ME COME IN WORK" I smiled while waking over "DON'T TRY IT" I stopped "so do you want me to leave" I said as I backed up "No please stay I'm sorry" she whispered I walked over to her and kissed her head.

I looked at Callie questionably "Addison and Alex will be delivering" I nodded I furrowed my brows as Callie started to talk "she should be anytime right" I looked at her "how many centimeters" I heard a low growl I looked down to see a Frustrated Miranda.

"Hmmm about 6 1/2" I nodded "yeah she should" another growl but a little louder I looked at her again Callie decided to say something bad idea I said with no audio but she didn't bother "you ok down there" and here we go but Addi decidedly round the corner "OK ok HOW THE HELL WOULD IT FEEL IF THE THING INSIDE OF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO SLIP OUT" me and Addi chuckled at how scared and little Callie looked.

Three hours later
After three bloody hours a baby came out a girl I smiled as I was handed a small blue eyed black haired princess who was oh so very adorable as I glanced at Addison and Callie who where slipping out they smiled I smiled softly I handed the baby to Alex as he went out to give her a check up I turned to Miranda who is sleeping soundly.

I sat on the as her eyes opened as I smiled she gave a small one "sorry" I cocked my head I knew she was sorry for everything she said during those three hours but it was ok "it's fine" I mumbled before kissing her.

Alex came back within ten minutes and handed Miranda the baby she looked at her in awe then to me "name" is all she said ok three names in my head right now "Kaiya, Lance, grey or Troy" ok the first three where all in my head the last I really hope she doesn't pick it anyway "Kaiya grey Bailey-Robbins" I smiled "I love Just like I love both of you".