Christmas suprise

Arizona's POV
So I just got the best surprise I'm going to be a mom again because Sofia you know but I'm actually the parent by blood I looked at her she stared with fear because I had a straight face for some damn reason.

I cupped her face and kissed her and when we pulled back she buried her head in my shoulder "so your happy" I smiled "why wouldn't I be" I mean Sofia has always felt like mine she does call me mommy but where not the same blood line "ok" I felt her smile into my shoulder.

I kissed her head "you know this is more of a Christmas gift rather than a surprise you know" I said excitedly she lifted her head and kissed me and buried it in my chest and fell asleep.

Morning Alex's POV
I was looking for Arizona for a case she knew what had to be done and when I saw her in a room with Olivia usually it's Amanda because she goes Into work later but she has both Noah and Jesse Noah is here for his check up he has a minor concussion.

They came out talking "tell Amanda that I hope she feels better" so she's sick "I will oh and congrats again" what does she mean "thanks bye liv" they hugged "Jess Noah tell Arizona bye" the hugged her legs "bye Zowna" "bye guys" they left.

She walked towards me "what's up alex" "congratulations really what happened" she was bouncy today anyway and more bubbly if that was possible "Miranda's pregnant" "I'm an uncle" she nodded "so you got a Christmas gift" "yup so now I don't have to cover little Z" I laughed "really Little Z" she nodded.

April came up "who's pregnant" "Miranda" April beaming with joy now was about to explode a pager went off "that's me" Arizona said bubbly "surgery on belle tumor in her small little torso" April practically bounced away with Arizona skipping I shook my head with a smile.

Time skip Arizona's POV
By the end of the day every doctor knew about the pregnant chief and the baby momma or daddy the head peds surgeon so I was getting a lot of congratulations and good luck but I think Miranda might have to so I'm in trouble but only one doctor didn't know.

About my Little Christmas Surprise Gift except Callie I mean even Sofia knew but she wasn't gonna tell her mom she knew about me and Miranda's relationship first and kept it secret.