Levels of anything

Callie's POV
Me and mark aren't on good terms our friendship has went back to level two so hardly talking and I don't know why me and Arizona don't even speak unless it's about Sophia so parent level some mamas and daddy's don't even talk no more so at least we do talk.

Every one here has levels of anything happy angry and friendship I'm on everyone's lowest why it's been five months Miranda has four more till she's due and she's alit more bossy with hormones and this is the last week of may and I think her sex craving hormone is kicking in.

You ask how I know well Arizona is either in an on call room or being pulled out of the hospital and speeding out of the parking lot so yeah but now I just really want to apologize to Arizona it's her life and she should live it anyway she wants.

Speaking of she just walked in "hey" her faced turned into confusion "hey Callie" "hey can we talk it's not gonna be me yelling I promise" she smiled "yeah sure" we where walking going to the elevator.

When we where in there I started with "look I'm sorry I know that me yelling because I didn't get told was because you knew I'd act like that and I wanted to apologize to you it's your life and I shouldn't try to control it because I know that if I pissed you off you where going to I quote 'find a brick and throw it at my head' so I'm truly sorry" she smiled and started to laugh I laughed relieved and "it cool Callie I would never find a brick I have all these doors to shut in your face where on good terms ok" I nodded and hugged her we pulled back when the elevator opened.

Arizona's POV
That's not what I thought she was going to say but for her that's a whole new level of Calliope Torres I have a surgery in fifteen and then I have to do Rounds so I should be done by lunch or maybe a little before that.

Timely skipper Arizona's POV
I was right I'm out and in trouble as soon as I come out an angry Miranda meets me lunch I looked at the time I was mingling and playin around for an hour I did rounds like eight times.

This was a low level even for me to miss lunch "really Robbins all your patients said they saw you like ten times" uh oh "no it was eight" great I just snitched on my self "so you did I'm done I got work to do"  dammit Robbins "hey Miranda I-" like I said dammit her pager "yeah I got to go" "hey can we please talk about this later" she just nodded.

Later
Im going home to my apartment she said we could talk but for me to do that she knows that was a low level for me to not be there I just want to- wait where off tomorrow I can just go over there and spend the day with her.

Saturday Miranda's POV
I woke up to smelling food and it's only me in this house so Arizona I put on one of her oversized punk rock shirts and headed for the kitchen.

I reach Arizona she has bacon eggs and waffles with coffee at leasti can drink one cup she's been overboard with the caffeine part she turns and sees me her smile goes down a bit searching me of any anger "hey" she mumbled ok she really didn't have to do this "hi" I walked over to her and kissed her.

When we pulled back I get a smile but her eyes hold a question "you didn't have to"
This is a whole new level for her to apologize like this "I did I really did" "now eat" I pouted "right this second" she smiled "fine maybe not" "ok" I took her hand and led her to our bedroom I know she's gonna be here all day.