Kaiya grey Bailey-Robbins

Meredith POV
I walked into the room to see a sleeping baby and two parents staring in Awe I smiled "hey guys" they looked over at me Arizona had that signature smile but bigger "hiya" Miranda just rolled her eyes with a smile.

I've been here for three hours and right now Bailey is sleep me and Arizona have been talking laughing and Joking around Alex came in to check on Miranda and the baby "hey wanna get some food" Arizona suggest I nodded.

She sighed as we walked into the Cafeteria Callie comes in beside us "hey what's up" "nothing much me and Az have been in Miranda's room all day just talking you" I said as we sat down she took a sip of her drink as she smiled "yeah its been good" i saw Arizona tilt her head "there's more Calliopes in Love" she said in awe as she bit into a fry.

Callie chuckled "maybe" I think Arizona knew who it was "you know" I said with a smile as April Maggie Alex and Amelia joined "know what" Alex and Amelia said "Callie is in Love" I said all heads turned "with who" said April "Kate Kane" said Arizona everyone looked shocked even Callie's head turned.

"H-how did you know" she said nervously "because she's one of Addisons best friends and we met in college the rest is history" her pager went off she got up taking an apple with her "gotta go"she waved a little before smiling.

Arizona's POV
I walked down the halls dragging my hand as I got closer I heard crying I saw a nurse in a empty room with Kaiya this was the room "you paged me" she nodded "she hasn't stopped crying she's been fed changed and burped I dunno" but I did she just wanted to hear someone.

I held out my arms she put the little girl in my arms "you can go thanks" she was still crying I spoke softly "hey baby it's me your mamma and I know your sleepy and in a strange place but it's only because they need to check you up here and there" I cooed her crying died down her eyes opened blue ocean eyes met my baby blues for now they where closing tiredly i walked back to the room to see the gang from lunch in there.

I lied her down they looked over with smiled "that's why you where paged" I nodded "well she's a Robbins and let's not forget a Bailey so..." said Amy "Kaiya grey Bailey Robbins is going to be fussy" I said they laughed until they realized her middle name "wait did you say Grey" Meredith said with I wide smile "yes I did".