Tune in 2

Teddys POV
"It's just a little headache, bailey, I'm fine." She scoffs "mhm, well if I get paged, for one of your 'little headaches' again, Shepherd, I'm telling your Wife" she turns on her heels. and leaves before I can even get anything but a curt nod.

I sigh, why the hell is the on call room full of Alex's interns I shut the door and they all sit up "Out!" I growl, they all scurry out. I've done three rounds and all my patients are fine, if not I will be paged but I need a nap my headache is getting worse.

Ten minutes! It took ten minutes of sleep before Miranda barges in "Shepherd!" She scolds "Why do I have Alex's interns paging me?" I sit up my headache coming in strong "Ugh, they shouldn't have been in here and I just needed a nap." She hums with a straight forward look "what's up?" She sits beside me "Just a headache" she stares at me "Ok, Ok maybe my stomach. can't stand the smell of food and I tried but failed to keep food down" she nods.

After a talk she convenes me to let her page Amelia so I do and lay back on the bed. In a fetal position I groan the smell of food hits my nose I feel a sick feeling come to me "S-Shut the do..door, please" she nods smelling food to and shuts it quickly.

"Hey, you ok?" I don't open my eyes or answer, her hand comes to my shoulder caressing it softly. "Teds?" I hum "you ok?" Concern laces Amelias voice I shake my head as far as the pillow would let me she moves to the bed and I curl into her chest.

Merediths POV
You know once you think about it how the hell is Aiden sitting on one of the beds with a bloody nose and his shoulder pulled out of its socket? "Page Torres and Pierce..." I was interrupted by a light scared voice or he's trying to hide it but I've been around him enough to spot out his emotions "No!, I-I meant No don't page Maggie she's working" I chuckle "ok don't page pierce" he sighs in relief "Maggie!" I day when she walks by he groans.

"Ok so you might want to stay off of it for a while if it hurts but other than that you should be fine and your nose seems to be fine, Ok?" Callie says as she watches Maggie glare at Aiden "Alright" Maggie then walks away without a bye and he pouts for a second before smiling and getting up "I should go and get back to work..." we nod.

Lunch
I sat my tray down, at the table where Alex and Arizona were talking Arizona drinking her water and Alex eating his fries. they look at me and smile Arizona steals my Orange and Alex takes my fries. Another trey sets itself on the table and it's owner is April, "hey guys!" Alex grunts Arizona waves and I just say hi.

"Hey, Isn't that Vowers shouldn't she be in room A-305 or was it nevertheless The Jacksons room?" Alex asks as Me, him, April and Arizona walk out of the cafeteria "yeah that's where I'm going in a few" Arizona says from behind me.

April had a patient I had paperwork and Alex had to get to an on call room for a nap as Arizona confronts Vowers.