Date night almost

Arizona's POV
I was at work looking through a file for a little boy he is three and has a heart condition his heart won't be in until tomorrow morning so he's resting his mom JJ a FBI and her wife Emily the same JJ is sleeping in Emily's lap I smiled at the view and I started thinking about our date where going to go to a new restaurant then go to her place my thoughts where interrupted by someone "Arizona did you hear me" it was Callie smiling "n-no" she looked sad "I asked if you wanted to go out with me" she said with hope "no I have something to do" she looked confused "would you date me" I looked at my phone it was time to go "I-I got something important to do" she looked sad so I walked away.

Miranda's POV
I heard a knock on my door "come in" I was sleepy "hey Mira-" she looked at me like I was crazy "Miranda are you ok" I stayed quiet "MIRANDA" she said a little louder "I uhh might have been doing surgery's back to back to back to back" she walked closer to me "oh you poor poor baby" she came closer to me and pulled me to my couch and into her lap I nuzzled into her chest and I was sleep.

Time skip
I woke fifteen minutes later she was pulling me closer I got up to change and when I came back she was sitting up waiting for me I pulled her by the hand and leader us to the car she got in the driver side as we headed somewhere I didn't know "where are we going" she smiled "It's a surprise" I just pouted and put my head on her shoulder.

Arizona's POV
We pulled into a parking lot of a nice restaurant that said Jane and Maura's Countryside I smiled as we went in "Arizona" Jane said hugging me she was my cousin as though "hey janey" she smiled at Miranda "hello you must be Miranda chief of surgery" she held her hand out "yes I am" she took her hand and shook it "Jane honey you ran out of the kitchen to see your cousin like a child seeing it's first present" Maura came walking out "sorry Maur" as she rubbed her neck "hey Arizona, Miranda" I was confused "yeah we know each other she came to my moms clinic and we really hit it off" I smiled at Miranda.

When we where done I asked if Jane and Maura would come visit tomorrow they said yeah Maura had a little extra and Jane was to excited about it "I'll also need a check up with the Peds surgeon" I looked confused first but then "y-your pregnant" I said so excited and me and Jane have the same look on our faces bouncing like children "I swear there the same" Miranda said laughing"yeah they are Jane has been so shiny lately i see who she gets it from" Maura said chuckling I knew we where going to do just great.