Diffrent things

Callie's POV
I know I shouldn't be so protective because she's my ex wife but it's Arizona and I love her still I think penny suspects something and I saw Arizona walking toward Miranda's office with Sofia I followed the door was cracked I saw Arizona kiss Miranda on the head and it hit a nerve but it was just a head and Sofia ran to her "momma randa" she just called someone else mama.

I walked away mark joined me "hey Callie" I grumbled "hi" he stopped and stood in front of me "Torres you ok" I looked side to side "who is Robbins dating" he stepped back I knew he was surprised by the question "w-what do you mean she's s-single" aha he stuttered he's lying "lie who" as if on que his pager went off he backed up and ran.

Time skip marks POV
I came out of surgery and I realized someone standing in the door way Callie and boy am I in trouble the grabbed me by the collar "who is she with" then it dawned on me "why do you care she's your ex" I shot back she let me go and looked down "I-I don't c-care" she did but why "yeah you do" "no I don't is it bailey" I didn't say anything "I-It is" her voice broke.

She ran to Miranda's office "Callie stop" she didn't until we got there she burst through the door Arizona had Sofia's head in her lap Miranda at her desk "you are with who" Arizona didn't say a thing and Miranda turned uncomfortably in her chair.'

"Calliope" "no don't calliope me" Miranda stood "yes me and Arizona are together" Callie laughed but
then saw the seriousness and stopped "why do you care Torres"
She turned to me "you knew"I nodded "I thought we where best friends" "we are but she knew you might be mad or get jealous Sofia woke up and looked at her mom then got up and went to Miranda.

Callie said with a broken voice "can we talk in private Arizona" Sofia was falling back asleep on Miranda's shoulder as they walked out "hey you ok" I asked Miranda curiously after she shifted again "hmm yeah" she's not "you ok" she nodded then looked at me "no...no I'm not I'm pregnant" wow I was not expecting that "how long" she looked down then up at me "about eight weeks" "did you tell her" "no haven't had the time".

Arizona's POV
"Yes Calliope" I was confused "you didn't have the need to tell me out and let me quote OUR daughter is calling Miranda mama" yup there it goes.

"Well she just started Monday and I was going to tell you but I could never find you" she scoffed "did you look on the i don't know ORTHO floor" I sighed "yeah and every time I asked a nurse they said you where in an on call room with the freckled bitch not my words".

Truly they where not my words and I've been meaning to talk to Miranda any way she's been acting a little off these past weeks so when we get back to the office we saw mark and Miranda on the couch he had his head on one side of Miranda's lap Sofia on the other I knelt down and shook Sofia "hey sof you got to go with your mama" she didn't budge "I got some ice cream" she sat up "where" I stifled a laugh "you gotta go" she pouted before going to Callie and leaving "bye mommy" "bye Sof".

Time skip
We where at home Miranda was laying on the bed and kept shifting "you ok" I say as I lay in bed beside her she nods "I have
To tell you something" she said it with uncertainty I was scared "hit me" she sighed.

"I-I'm well you know what" "hey you ok" she nodded against my chest I did want to know about her unusual behavior it's not like her but I'll just let her finish.

"Ok I-I'm Pregnant"