Tune in

A/N
Today we will be focusing on other couples around the hospital so let's tune into the Shepherd-Altman household.

Amelia POV
Teddys still Sleep or was I hear Aces foot steps on the steps before he calls softly for Teddy I shake my head with a smile I put three plates full of bacon waffles and eggs on the table Coffee for me Apple juice for Ace and orange juice for Teddy.

I walk upstairs to Me and Teddys room at Least he's quiet "hey Ace breakfast is ready" it's like you turn on the Tv he's quite as a mouse I hear the shower turning off as we make way downstairs we don't have work until 12 so we get all morning "hey" I turn my head to see Teddy a pair of blue jeans and a hoodie "hi" she sat on the other side of Ace.

******
"Before we go in Ace wants to go for a walk" I say as I walk in the room that teddy's in eyes closed hands on her belly she opens her eyes when I push her hair out of her face with a quick kiss "Ok" she pushes herself up back against the headboard and pulls me with before Ace runs in and jumps in the bed only moments later "Mommy Mamma can we go now, I put my shoes on all by myself see!" I chuckle "yeah we can go".

Torres Apt & POV
I open my eyes to an empty bed and the smell of breakfast I'll take a shower first. Wearing a black cardigan and a pair of pants with my new pair of shoes from Kate "hey" I almost forgot she was here not to say she just scared me halfway to death "Don't do that" she giggles before pulling me into a kiss "sorry" she mumbled against my lips.

My pager went off after breakfast I groan as Mark burst through the door "yeah yeah we get it let's go" I kiss Kate once more before I head out with Mark.

Grey household
Maggie's POV
"Mer where's my pants" she shrugs before walking downstairs "looking around for these" I hear Aiden say from behind me "yes thank you baby" I kiss his cheek before slipping into my pants and shoes he pouts "put on a shirt and be downstairs in five ok" he nods and I kiss him on the lips.

"Morning Little ones" I say to the kids "hey aunt mags" I grab two pieces of bacon and shove them into my mouth before I'm waiting at the stairs for Aiden "I'm here where are my keys" I hold them up "ok then let's go" I nod before we go to the car I toss him the keys our thing is he drops me off and goes to work he's an engineer.

Alex's POV
Ok so first stop is nurses station then main area for my interns who are idiots other than that "we shall decide and conquer" I tell Jackson and April they nod "got it" "divide and conquer" they say "let's go Jackson you find thing one and thing two April your finding smart mouth and potty mouth I'll find slacks a lot and the monster.....got it" they nod as we head off.

Miranda's POV
Ok I how can she still be sleeping sprawled out on the bed hair everywhere snoring "Arizona up" she doesn't budge but her child is awake I walk to go get her "hey baby you hungry" she smiles cooing "well your mamma has to wake first" we walk into the room Arizona still knocked out "say momma wake up dogs dot sleep in beds" I grin as she sits up right and pouts.

I got my keys phone and notes I need for today ok I'm ready to roll I kiss the top of Kaiyas head "bye Ky" she beams up at me I smile Arizona kisses me before I walk out "bye and don't forget you need to be walked and let outside" I say laughing "very funny!" She giggles "bye" "mmm bye".

Arizona's POV
"Let's watch tv hmm" I pick Kaiya up smile on my face her hands come to my cheeks "take that as a yeah".

I'm Off.