FlashBack

No ones POV

Everyone has happy memories and bad memories but not everyone thinks about them like the doctors of Greys+Sloan Memorial Hospital they keep them in books or on their walls you could ask them "when did this happen" or "which of these is her/him" and the answer would be the time and date what happened that day or how it happened they could identify every person with their eyes closed.

like the Halloween Party...
                  Flash back
They decided that they would rent out a karaoke bar and have the party there having drinks for the non-Alcoholics and the "I wanna drink and forget about it in the morning" people that was all fine and dandy at first until...

Alex and Arizona are kicking ass in a Halloween beer pong and if you can get Miranda drunk you really achieved your goals as a doctor working under her "Okay Meredith Amelia and Maggie are gonna sing for us" those words came out and all hell broke loose grinding ain't a thing when half drunks drunks or sobers are there that just means a whole lot of proving it up.

Maybe it was when Maggie and Aiden went on a double date with Kate and Callie boy were they in for it
Flashing back

"Why did I have to wear a suit again?" Asked the black haired man whining "because!" Maggie whisper yelled and from a distance they heard a familiar voice that belonged to Kate whining about the same exact thing "But Cal" her foot stomped a little "No buts Kane" the taller woman just pouted as they made their way over to the other couple Aiden and Kate got to talking about the suits and how they both were good with tools.

"Fight, Fight, Fight!" Yelled a bunch of drunken Rich men as Kate and Aiden circled two men with bigger frames and small brains a tipsy Kate stumbled forward catching one guys fist as an half past tipsy Aiden got a sock in the nose if it weren't for Kate then he might uve another but to buy fighting one guy they forget about the other who not so easily threw Kate into a wall and the brown haired woman pushed her self up kick flipping and pulling him by the shoulders as her knee made contact with his back and the man let out a yelp.

Of course they had Won When she looked towards Aiden he ducked a punch and got behind the man pulling him by the arms while pushing him into the wall harshly  and a broken nose not before he got a firm kick in the ribs so the might be fractured the crowd cheered as Callie and Maggie come from the bathroom glaring "We Were gone for five minutes!" Are the first words out of their girlfriends mouths but now looking back on it they laugh.

Maybe the time Arizona and Charlie's  Parents come on Christmas for a 'Surprise' Visit sure...
Now let Count Dracula flash you with their back hehe

A knock sounded at the door and Miranda had gone out in search of some more Christmas Lights for the tree as Arizona Teddy and April set it up "I got it" said the bubbly blonde she's surprised to see Miranda holding some pans she also forgotten to get with some other things "Hey Robbins stop starting and help" the older woman says Arizona moves quickly to take the boxes of lights that are on top witch the brightest smile Miranda has ever seen as her eyes twinkle "Where's Kai?" The blue eyed surgeon clicked her tongue "With April she likes her shirt" the blonde motion to the redhead holding a mini version of Miranda playing with the reindeers nose on it.

Everyone filed in later mer and Maggie helping set the table while Richard is playing the guitar while the others are talking or singing along Teddy and the rest of Charlie's crew are playing with Kaiya more like she sits in Charlie's lap as Nate and Mick entertain her with dangerous things and Sara scolding them every once and a while.

Another knock after dinner they were gathered in the living room as the fire place crackled lowly and every sat in these little groups as the talked on the furniture or the floor sitting on pillows or laying on covers
Owen was the closet to the door as he was leaning against the opening as he talked to Andrew and Nate so he got up "I got it" he noticed the snow falling slowly but the ground was covered in I thin layer already.

The gingered haired man opened the door smiling politely at the three on the porch "Barbera, Daniel and...you are" asked Owen the woman grinned her black curly hair landing on her shoulders she has fair darkish light brownish skin color (dunno if I even know what that means but anyway \_(*-*)_/) her eyes are a brownish amber she shifts her boots make a crunching sound she has some black jeans and a coat underneath is a red and white Santa sweater Arizona and Charlie got her.

"I'm Ana Quinn" at that name two curly haired women appeared behind Owen neither acknowledging the other two but immediately hugging Ana who makes an oof sound both saying "Mom!" you could hear a sniffle or plenty because Ana was a General officer and has been away for about five or a five and a half years "Hey girls" Ana says happily.

The two sisters look at Barbera and Daniel skeptically something Ana always did when she's on base or when the two were growing up "Okay you lot aren't supposed to be here" the youngest Robbins while the oldest nods "Yeah you two said you were gonna take a trip to who knows where" Ana chuckles at the look of suspicion on her daughters faces "W-Well...is that our grandchildren over there!"  They immediately take off to the children.

"Any food left Velma and Daphne" Ana asked using an old nick name for her troublesome kids truly starving a little "yup!, some of everything mum" with a nod she eagerly grabs a plate and a beer "Mine!".

Turning around the same their children now standing in of their grandmother as Ana has a grin that Charlie usually wears and her eyes twinkle just like Arizona's Kaiya in her lap with her phone as the other two sat beside her watching whatever she was watching the two shared a look before laughing and rejoining the others.