D I S C L A I M E R

(Written on October 27, 2019)

***Please note that this may come off very harsh and seem like I'm being aggressive. I'm very sorry, and know that I do all love and adore all my readers. I do not mean to come off as a mean, cruel, and selfish person. So, I apologize. I do absolutely love you all, and thank you for checking out this story <3***

***also, another side note, this story, at first "glance", seems like many of the ideas/characters were stolen from Original-Mikaelson stories (Mia&Madison, Sully&Scott, Mia has a dog and is a dog lover, she's a rockstar, etc.) I did not mean it for it to end up that way, it was an absolute coincidence. I absolutely love the Killer Queens series with Madison and Freddie and would never try to steal anything from that series. If it seems like I did, or if I have some similarities in chapters between the stories, I really do apologize, I really do. I never want to steal someone else's story because that's a complete asshole thing to do. Writers work hard for the stories they create, and I would never want to take credit for someone else's work. I do, sincerely, apologize! I mean no harm within this story!***

I just have a few things I want to say before the book actually starts. So, if you think you can easily skip this, go ahead. But, it may contain information that you want to know before you actually start this made-up novel.

Mia is pronounced Me-a.

I realize that any of the songs that I decide to put in this book did not come out during the 70s. Please understand that I'm not a fucking genius, and I cannot come up with songs on the spot. So, that's why I will be taking songs that have come out after the 70s and 80s and use them as if Mia wrote them in the novel.

If you do know the songs, and you don't like the way I used them in the book, I'm sorry. But again, I do not write music, I write books for the entertainment of others. Don't expect me to come up with a song that no one has ever heard of to make the book "raw." It will not happen, and never will. Continuing on, none of these songs belong to me. They are respectfully owned by the singer/songwriters of these songs.

Another thing, I may have been a fan of Queen and Freddie Mercury for a year, but it doesn't mean I have all the members personalities down to a T. So, if something seems off, or if it doesn't seem like one of those characters wouldn't do that, do NOT write it in the comments. Simply DM me and tell me, so I can make the mistake and no one will understand why your comment is there in the future. Thank you :)

This book will contain strong language and use of drugs and alcohol. That's what the whole book will be about half the time. A whole chunk of it is about that. So, if you are sensitive to that kind of stuff, I am very sorry. But, this book is not going to be a happy book. If you want happy, read my story "Freddie and Me," that's there for happy thoughts and "long-lasting" love. Other than that, if you want drama and heartbreak, this is for you.

•••••

Mia is the main character of the novel, and she is a singer, an addicted who keeps wanting to quit but relapses all the time. Her career is at the all-time low, and she needs to bring it up somehow. Touring to tease her upcoming album could help, but no one wants her music anymore. That's when a band named Queen agrees to take her on tour with them.

•••••

So please enjoy this book. I am trying very hard to make this good, because I'm not very good at writing, and make a lot of mistakes that people do not like. Just, let me try with this, and I promise I will make it work :)