Five: Walking and Talking

My eyes scanned the page in my notebook for the thirtieth time tonight. Sully and I were currently waiting for our food at a local restaurant (which the band couldn't make because they had other plans for the night). The meeting ended three hours ago for me, an hour ago for Sully. Even though I had time to cool off, I was still upset after what happened. All I wanted to do was drink, but all I was allowed was water or juice.

That really did piss me off. Freddie had no right to come at me like that! Of course, I know I've only been clean for about- what, a week or something like that? Still, It's unprofessional and extremely rude.

At the same time, what did you expect from Freddie Mercury? That man totally has his head stuck up in his ass. I'm surprised that the rest of the band can even stand that man.

"Mia, will you close that notebook."

I shook my head, scratching off a word with my pen. "No, because this is the only way I will get my anger out."

"This is not healthy." Sully said.

I gave him a look. "I know what's not healthy, Sully. I don't need your advice on everything, you know."

"Sometimes having advice from someone who loves you the most helps you much more." Sully stated, playing with his teabag.

I rolled my eyes, closing the notebook that sat in front of me. "Alright, What's your advice?"

"My advice is that you should cool down before you open your mouth, Mia. You speak so quickly and get angry so fast that everyone thinks you have an anger problem." Silly stated.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "That wasn't advice, that was saying I need to be fucking nicer."

"Mia-"

"What do you want me to do, wear a smile on my face twenty four seven, even if someone says I'm a drug addict? I don't think that's fair, you know."

"Mia, will you just listen-"

"And another thing," I wasn't going to have Sully win this conversation. "I don't think that you would enjoy someone calling you a druggie every time your introduced to someone new, right? I fucking get that I made a mistake, but can't we just move right along? Goddamn, Freddie Mercury is an asshole, and he can shove it up his ass if he wanted to."

Sully gave me a long hard stare before looking down at his hands. "If that's how you feel, then that's how you feel, Mia."

"It is how I feel, Sully! I wouldn't have said what I just did if I didn't mean it!" I exclaimed.

Silly raised his eyes so they could lock with mine. "You need to cool it. I'm trying to save your ass and all your doing is starting up all this drama. You haven't even been around the four guys for that long and you already hate them."

"I never said I hated all of them. I only said that I hate Freddie."

"Still, Mia. I'm working with Jim and he's agreed to do this tour-"

"He has?" I asked, shocked for a second.

Sully narrowed his eyebrows. "Yes. Why is that a shock to you?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I thought maybe the band would convince him not to do it somehow or someway."

Sully opened up his mouth then quickly shut it. I just adjusted myself in my chair as I saw our waiter coming towards us.

"Look, I know this won't be easy. Just, trust me on this, will you?" Sully asked.

I chuckled. "When do I never trust you, Sully?"