Fifteen: Suspect

Roger

I was completely exhausted when we entered the back room. I sat myself onto one of the couches and lit a cigarette, the white smoke floating in front of me. Brian placed a bottle in front of me and sat himself in a chair across me.

Tonight's show was great. This was probably our best one so far. Something about the feel of tonight's show made it spark. We all played our absolute best and put every ounce of energy into it. Not saying we don't ever do that, but tonight it was much different than the others.

Good part about it was we finally got to sleep in the next morning, so there was no need to worry about hoping onto a bus very early in the morning!

The only thing I am upset about is that I won't be having Mia over tonight. Everyone else has had her over but I still haven't. I had tones of plans, like drinking and listening to music while we talked (shut up), but nope. Mia is staying at her place for the time being because we're in her home town.

Which, I understand completely. If I had the chance to sleep at my flat for a night or two, I definitely would.

But still.

Mia is absolutely beautiful, gorgeous! Dark black curly hair, kind of like Brian's, and a nice figure. Despite having a drug and alcohol problem in the past, she has proven herself to be a lovely person. There's no doubt I had a slight crush on her back in. 1972 when she made her first live appearance. Now I get to work with her!

Well, I do have another wall that's hard to avoid. Freddie has been growing fond of her as well. All of us have noticed. They spend so much time together, it's nuts. It's also ironic because they hated each other, didn't want anything to do with one another. Now they are together, like two peas in a pod. They do get at each other's throats, sometimes, like tonight.

I don't know what gets to Freddie's head. If I were him, I would've swept her off her feet by this point. I would show all my love and emotion towards her to the best of my ability.

Oh, wait, you can't. There's another wall, Sully. He's such a bitch, I hate him, we all do. But, that's another topic for another time.

Speaking of Freddie, he wasn't around. Where did he go?

"Have you seen Freddie?" I asked.

"Why? Do you have plans with him later?" Brian asked with a small grin.

"No!" I exclaimed, rolling my eyes. "I just want to know where my band mate is, god."

"Take a joke Rog, jeez." Brian mumbled.

"I saw him following after Mia earlier." John stated.

I nodded my head, taking a puff of my cigarette. Not even two minutes later, Freddie walked in, new clothes on, evident that he took a shower. He plopped down next to me, thanking Brian as he handed him a glass of champagne.

"Everything alright Fred?" Brian asked.

"Oh, everything's just dandy, dear." Freddie stated, taking a sip of his champagne.

"Where's Mia?" John asked.

"Gone home." Freddie replied bluntly. "Why is everyone so fucking obsessed with her?"

"Well, she is touring with us..." I stated as smoke escaped my lips.

"Also, we have to make sure that she's not getting drugged again." Brian added.

Freddie rolled his eyes, leaning back into the couch. "She's got Sully up her ass. I'm sure he can make sure that nothing happens to her."

"I'm sure that he wouldn't be happy to hear you say that." John mumbled.